Joseph Kahn still supports Britney/Project Rose=Framing Britney Spears

Miguelblackpink

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Yeah but why the did the editors and director included rose references tho? Even the ending of the docu has the rose soap thing from Britney. I really think it's a subliminal thing Britney is giving out, this thing with roses and stuff.:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I choose to believe it and there are some evidences( roses in the docu, the freebritney campaigners wearing roses, britney Ig full of roses) to support it.

I agree 100%.
I Agree What She Said GIF by maddyshine

As a scriptwriter and wannabe film-maker, all the roses in the documentary are definitely put on purpose, it even feels obvious sometimes. 
Roses in the Britney posts, behind the allies during the itws (notice how some of them have other types of flowers behind them such as the paparazzo guy) and the last (unnecessary) video with the rose in the bathtub. The format is quite short, they could have shown anything but decided to put Britney in her bathtub with a rose... 

Definitely not an accident but a leading theme of the episode. I truly believe this is Project Rose. 
(And the fact that Sam spoke up after it makes me even more certain it's something Britney was involved with)

5 minutes ago, dropdead777 said:

and the last (unnecessary) video with the rose in the bathtub. The format is quite short, they could have shown anything but decided to put Britney in her bathtub with a rose... 

Definitely not an accident but a leading theme of the episode. I truly believe this is Project Rose. 
(And the fact that Sam spoke up after it makes me even more certain it's something Britney was involved with)

I don't see why the bathtub video was unnecessary?... 

How was Britney involved considering we didn't get any new information about her well-being and how she feels about everything? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

31 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I don't see why the bathtub video was unnecessary?

Tell me how it was necessary in your opinion, you might convince me. I just really wondered what this video was supposed to say about Britney ? 

31 minutes ago, Oxic said:

How was Britney involved considering we didn't get any new information about her well-being and how she feels about everything? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's not about being involved but being aware that something's being done. Clearly she doesn't want / isn't allowed to talk.  

9 minutes ago, dropdead777 said:

Tell me how it was necessary in your opinion, you might convince me. I just really wondered what this video was supposed to say about Britney ? 

It's not about being involved but being aware that something's being done. Clearly she doesn't want isn't allowed to talk.  

In my opinion that video represents britney's personality and soul, a geniune person that no matter how many problems she has or how messy her life is rn, she just wants to share joy and spread happiness to the world :) And it follows the duality of why a person needs to be controlled as if she is at risk all the time when what she shows us is that she is a simple person who seeks for happiness in the smallest details? that it's the simbolism behind the documentary and the bathtub video I believe. 

8 minutes ago, Oxic said:

In my opinion that video represents britney's personality and soul, a geniune person that no matter how many problems she has or how messy her life is rn, she just wants to share joy and spread happiness to the world :) And it follows the duality of why a person needs to be controlled as if she is at risk all the time when what she shows us is that she is a simple person who seeks for happiness in the smallest details? that it's the simbolism behind the documentary and the bathtub video I believe. 

I get your point and to a certain extent I agree.  But of all the videos they could've chosen from her instagram, they chose the "rose" one.

I might be biased as I have this "english teacher" syndrome of always trying to figure out the subtext, and sometimes I take things too far... but in that case that's really what I'm seeing :)  
I hope the director will talk about the making of the documentary one day and maybe mention the use of flowers (even though she might destroy my theory) 

Archived