Joseph Kahn still supports Britney/Project Rose=Framing Britney Spears

Miguelblackpink

It's so amazing to see that after all these years Joseph Kahn (director of Toxic and Womanizer) still supports Britney. 

As he's involved in  "Framing Britney Spears". 

quick note: a lot of Fans that gathers outside the  courthouse as seen in the docu can be seen wearing pink roses. Just confirms Britney indirectly supports the movement and that this is "project rose". 

Screenshot-2021-02-06-at-23-03-58.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's cool about Joseph Kahn, I hadn't heard of his involvement.

The other thing is a reach, if people started bringing roses was because of Britney's posts. That doesn't mean she doesn't support it, just that this "evidence" is not really based on facts. 

Yeah but why the did the editors and director included rose references tho? Even the ending of the docu has the rose soap thing from Britney. I really think it's a subliminal thing Britney is giving out, this thing with roses and stuff.:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I choose to believe it and there are some evidences( roses in the docu, the freebritney campaigners wearing roses, britney Ig full of roses) to support it.

2 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Yeah but why the did the editors and director included rose references tho? Even the ending of the docu has the rose soap thing from Britney. I really think it's a subliminal thing Britney is giving out, this thing with roses and stuff.:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I choose to believe it and there are some evidences( roses in the docu, the freebritney campaigners wearing roses, britney Ig full of roses) to support it.

I just don't know how Britney would know about if they couldn't even get in touch with her. How could she know they were gonna feature her posts before she even posted them... 

The producers of the documentary have been very invested on her Instagram and all the latest court hearings, so they obviously know the roses have become a constant theme on her posts over the past year, the fan's theories about the subliminal messages, etc. and that's why they decided to feature that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Archived