What are your favorite iconic pop culture moments?

I tried to think of some non performance or music related ones... 

charlie sheens series of interviews when he bragged about himself being able to do so much coke and the **** stars he was living with and how he was better than chuck lorre LOL I was obsessed with how he went out with a bang from two and a half men like that. 

the simple life. Obviously 

Heidi montag getting all the plastic surgery (I felt so bad for her tho cause she was so beautiful and young and didn’t need to feel she needed it... but she’s still beautiful and I love her!) also her so bad music video LOL when “blackout” was released of her rolling around on the beach... the most iconic cringe moment... 

The final episode of the hills when they revealed that it was fake. 

these aren’t Necc what I would put on an objective list lol but some things Ive enjoyed in my time 

• Love 1

That time when Christina Aguilera tried to convince the world she had no idea who Lady Gaga was, or if she was even a man or woman, yet shamelessly stole her look only to abandon it after Bionic flopped

Miley and her "best friend Mandy" making fun of Demi and Selena

December 18, 2007: "my sister's not pregnant y'all"

December 18, 2007:

Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant | Lifestyles | goshennews.com

The headline :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Lindsay Lohan in People Magazine, August 6 2007 | People magazine covers,  People magazine, Lindsay

We stan a queen who hates America but loves licking donuts

When Paris Hilton and budget Nicole Richie Kimberly Stewart rode motorcycles onto the red carpet for some reason, resulting in this classic moment that was thankfully covered in-depth by the timeless E! Series Celebrities Uncensored:

Kris Jenner only wishes she thought of something this good :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

A misunderstanding that could happen to any of us:

100% certified hetero***ual JC Chasez having a brief moment before being exiled by the evil overlord JT:

Ms. Elizabeth Woolridge Grant's official introduction to the mainstream before being rescued and revived by the gays to become the songwriter Taylor Swift wishes she could be:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.