What are your favorite iconic pop culture moments?

Here are mine to start off with:

1. (Ultra-iconic)

Lindsay telling paparazzi that she was hit by Paris with a drink earlier that night

then later was es***ted to Paris' car by Paris' manager at the time ( :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: what's the tea Paris? why did you tell people Lindsay jumped into your car when she was es***ted by your manager to your car to cover up the story earlier? )

2. Mariah Carey telling her background singers to stop singing her part on Good Morning America:

3. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's fake tv wedding after they secretly got eloped in Mexico:

4.  Ashlee Simpson getting booed at the Orange Bowl:

( not the guy yelling ''YOU SUCKK'' at the end :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

5. Lindsay Lohan's lip sync fail on Good morning america:

( Girl was too focused on giving us the energy that she forgot to lip sync her part :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:)

Show me yours! I can't wait to read and discuss them all :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

ParisLindsayBritney.thumb.JPG.11202bdbe9c0a4756bff5ca92921648c.JPG

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Here are mine to start off with:

1. (Ultra-iconic)

Lindsay telling paparazzi that she was hit by Paris with a drink earlier that night

then later was es***ted to Paris' car by Paris' manager at the time ( :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: what's the tea Paris? why did you tell people Lindsay jumped into your car when she was es***ted by your manager to your car to cover up the story earlier? )

2. Mariah Carey telling her background singers to stop singing her part on Good Morning America:

3. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's fake tv wedding after they secretly got eloped in Mexico:

4.  Ashlee Simpson getting booed at the Orange Bowl:

( not the guy yelling ''YOU SUCKK'' at the end :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

5. Lindsay Lohan's lip sync fail on Good morning america:

( Girl was too focused on giving us the energy that she forgot to lip sync her part :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:)

Show me yours! I can't wait to read and discuss them all :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

The Mariah moment kills me because her playback played too early so she acted like her back-up singers sang her part :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

The Ashlee performance omg imagine getting booed I would never perform again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Lindsay was so into that performance but Rumors is a bop so I can't blame ha :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

The Mariah moment kills me because her playback played too early so she acted like her back-up singers sang her part :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

The Ashley performance omg imagine getting booed I would never perform again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Lindsay was so into that performance but Rumors is a bop so I can't blame ha :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

I die every time when Mariah says “bringing something creative to the moment everytime” :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

not me saying Ashlee deserved to be booed but that performance girl :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: waiting for something to post her snl hoedown performance here 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Okay this should be in a museum :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

From now on if someone tries me I'm just gonna say "that's so girl wearing a skirt as a top" :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Madonna knowing that she saw Mariah the whole night be like :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

I love that even Mariah couldn't hold in her laugh :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block