What are your favorite iconic pop culture moments?

Here are mine to start off with:

1. (Ultra-iconic)

Lindsay telling paparazzi that she was hit by Paris with a drink earlier that night

then later was es***ted to Paris' car by Paris' manager at the time ( :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: what's the tea Paris? why did you tell people Lindsay jumped into your car when she was es***ted by your manager to your car to cover up the story earlier? )

2. Mariah Carey telling her background singers to stop singing her part on Good Morning America:

3. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's fake tv wedding after they secretly got eloped in Mexico:

4.  Ashlee Simpson getting booed at the Orange Bowl:

( not the guy yelling ''YOU SUCKK'' at the end :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

5. Lindsay Lohan's lip sync fail on Good morning america:

( Girl was too focused on giving us the energy that she forgot to lip sync her part :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:)

Show me yours! I can't wait to read and discuss them all :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

ParisLindsayBritney.thumb.JPG.11202bdbe9c0a4756bff5ca92921648c.JPG

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Here are mine to start off with:

1. (Ultra-iconic)

Lindsay telling paparazzi that she was hit by Paris with a drink earlier that night

then later was es***ted to Paris' car by Paris' manager at the time ( :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: what's the tea Paris? why did you tell people Lindsay jumped into your car when she was es***ted by your manager to your car to cover up the story earlier? )

2. Mariah Carey telling her background singers to stop singing her part on Good Morning America:

3. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's fake tv wedding after they secretly got eloped in Mexico:

4.  Ashlee Simpson getting booed at the Orange Bowl:

( not the guy yelling ''YOU SUCKK'' at the end :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

5. Lindsay Lohan's lip sync fail on Good morning america:

( Girl was too focused on giving us the energy that she forgot to lip sync her part :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:)

Show me yours! I can't wait to read and discuss them all :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

The Mariah moment kills me because her playback played too early so she acted like her back-up singers sang her part :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

The Ashlee performance omg imagine getting booed I would never perform again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Lindsay was so into that performance but Rumors is a bop so I can't blame ha :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

The Mariah moment kills me because her playback played too early so she acted like her back-up singers sang her part :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

The Ashley performance omg imagine getting booed I would never perform again :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Lindsay was so into that performance but Rumors is a bop so I can't blame ha :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

I die every time when Mariah says “bringing something creative to the moment everytime” :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

not me saying Ashlee deserved to be booed but that performance girl :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: waiting for something to post her snl hoedown performance here 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Okay this should be in a museum :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

From now on if someone tries me I'm just gonna say "that's so girl wearing a skirt as a top" :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Madonna knowing that she saw Mariah the whole night be like :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

I love that even Mariah couldn't hold in her laugh :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 3