What are your favorite iconic pop culture moments?

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yup, like people saying Lemonade is album of the decade when Melodrama exist. Of course, as human beings we make mistakes :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

But Melodrama didn't give someone :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: a hit thread even if it was just to bash the masterpiece that it is.

it just goes to show the major impact it has on people's everyday lives, it's beautiful the way the queen touches people souls.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

But Melodrama didn't give someone :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: a hit thread even if it was just to bash the masterpiece that it is.

That thread was just one of my hits :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: ARTPOP thread outsold already :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Imma thank @Taylor Swift tho for my first diamond thread but @Beyoncé can choke :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

it just goes to show the major impact it has on people's everyday lives, it's beautiful the way the queen touches people souls.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

IDK about the people but it did for sure have a major impact it had on her money on her bank account to bribe Tidal to inflate her first week sales :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That thread was just one of my hits :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: ARTPOP thread outsold already :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Imma thank @Taylor Swift tho for my first diamond thread but @Beyoncé can choke :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

A hit is a hit and it canlt be denied :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Artpop outsold and yet to see any mention of Melodrama :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

DK about the people but it did for sure have a major impact it had on her money on her bank account to bribe Tidal to inflate her first week sales :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Receipts and factual evidence or this never happened :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

A hit is a hit and it canlt be denied :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Artpop outsold and yet to see any mention of Melodrama :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

My album discussion threads are usually flop threads so I stopped making them :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

But I can pull a Beyonce, and pay you to feature my upcoming Melodrama Discussion thread :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Receipts and factual evidence or this never happened :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It was reported that 55-60% of its FW sales were inflated by Tidal and:

According to Music Business Worldwide, which translated DN’s report, Tidal has inflated the numbers for Beyoncé’s Lemonade and Kanye West’s Life of Pablo by “several hundred million” plays, after it obtained a hard drive that allegedly contained streaming data that had been manipulated by the service.

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/jay-z-tidal-accused-of-falsifying-beyonce-and-kanye-west-streaming-numbers-1202804222/

https://pitchfork.com/news/tidal-accused-of-massively-inflating-beyonce-and-kanye-streaming-numbers-issues-strong-denial/

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

My album discussion threads are usually flop threads so I stopped making them :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

But I can pull a Beyonce, and pay you to feature my upcoming Melodrama Discussion thread :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It was reported that 55-60% of its FW sales were inflated by Tidal and:

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/jay-z-tidal-accused-of-falsifying-beyonce-and-kanye-west-streaming-numbers-1202804222/

https://pitchfork.com/news/tidal-accused-of-massively-inflating-beyonce-and-kanye-streaming-numbers-issues-strong-denial/

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I can but don't blame me when Melodrama's thread flops

Spoiler

because it will :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Smear campaign, it was obvious they were trying to bring the queen down because it's difficult to accept that Lemonade is a masterpiece :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

Just now, Midnight said:

I can but don't blame me when Melodrama's thread flops

Hide contents

because it will :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

And what if it ends up a hit? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Smear campaign, it was obvious they were trying to bring the queen down because it's difficult to accept that Lemonade is a masterpiece :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Nah, its just the fact they are showing the cracks of "Queen B" and her manipulative market :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

And what if it ends up a hit? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We shall see :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nah, its just the fact they are showing the cracks of "Queen B" and her manipulative market :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

But is she the only one who does it ? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: Imma let you do some homework 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block