Rose McGowan speaks out about ex Marilyn Manson after ***ual abuse allegations

Slayer

49 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

No I get that, but I don't know if I believe everything she says.

I just get this vibe that some of it is an act.

It shouldn’t matter what her intentions are. She’s supporting a fellow battered woman. She handled this very respectfully. Far too often women come out of the woodwork to defend an ex because they weren’t personally a victim. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

It shouldn’t matter what her intentions are. She’s supporting a fellow battered woman. She handled this very respectfully. Far too often women come out of the woodwork to defend an ex because they weren’t personally a victim. 

I'm not talking about this specifically.

I'm just commenting that I'm not sure I buy everything she has to say in general.

• Like 3

I don't trust Rose, and she needs to stop being so vocal everytime there is something with this industry.

She was a WILD card back then... more than usual celebrity... And we all feel like she's not telling stuff about herself and her past... 
Sure she talked but did she said everything that happen in her crazy life....
There is so much you feel you don't know about her, and to me she doesnt have the credibility the be this leader of a voice... 

And she needs to ask herself "Am I clean enough to be that MUCH vocal, about ALL these issues, and all these women I don't even know...".
It's called being modest, and woman don't need her voice anymore...
She was even aggressive towards some of them, that were also victims... 

She is still in a way, a celebrity on her weird planet, whereas she needs to step out of the light and heal herself from all of this, as she clearly is still damaged.

I think the fact that she kind of draws herself into every controversy is what might be a bit of a turn off. Now, in her defense, she does have a huge involvement in this particular case and most of the time, she has never made a statement that seems disrespectful or egotitistical, even if the action of putting herself in the middle of every controversy is. 

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, SelinaKyle said:

I don't trust Rose, and she needs to stop being so vocal everytime there is something with this industry.

She was a WILD card back then... more than usual celebrity... And we all feel like she's not telling stuff about herself and her past... 
Sure she talked but did she said everything that happen in her crazy life....
There is so much you feel you don't know about her, and to me she doesnt have the credibility the be this leader of a voice... 

And she needs to ask herself "Am I clean enough to be that MUCH vocal, about ALL these issues, and all these women I don't even know...".
It's called being modest, and woman don't need her voice anymore...
She was even aggressive towards some of them, that were also victims... 

She is still in a way, a celebrity on her weird planet, whereas she needs to step out of the light and heal herself from all of this, as she clearly is still damaged.

Well she and her family was in the Children of God cult. I think that pretty much says it all. I mean this was the cult that had "Hookers for Jesus" and don't mind pedofilia. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.