Miranda Cosgrove on the set of the iCarly Reboot!

Slayer

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh thats what im struggling to see. Because also most of the stuff Carly and Sam did on the webshow was based around their annoying teachers at school, but Carly and Freddie wont be at school anymore so what are they going to do? and if they play pranks on the doorman now, they'd probably get arrested lol. and even like with Freddie's mum, 1. it would look really weird if she still treats her son like a baby when he is almost 30, and 2. Freddie would be now old  enough to move out long ago and tell his mum to take a hike lol

Like you've said, the only thing i can think of it being about is them having kids who  decide to start their own webshow but i cant    see that being much different from the original series

Yeah this was just a bad idea for a reboot. Heck I dont even think reboots should exist when the original product/show is great.

I heard they are doing a Zoey 101 reboot, which I dont understand cause the original takes place at a high school.

What are they gonna do? Do the whole "next generation" thing with Zoey having kids with Chase?

Its ridiculous!
Hollywood has officially ran out of ideas and so has Nick apparently

RIP Nick :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Like 1

I loved the show. But I haven't seen any reboots thus far that have been good except for maybe Girl Meets World, which started great but then went downhill fast. 

I'll watch if they actually make the story interesting, family friendly, non-political, and continues where the show left off instead of simply "here's my kids doing the same thing i did" lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.