Miranda Cosgrove on the set of the iCarly Reboot!

Slayer

45 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow I love her hair color, its so pretty.

I wonder why they're doing a reboot and what it would be like.

I also heard Jeannette McCurdy isn't gonna be in it, which sucks cause ICarly isnt the same without Sam

Thats what is so annoying. i feel like with every reunion nowadays whether its a TV show or a pop group, there is always that one person that stops it being the full line up.

Regarding the reboot, i liked iCarly and watched all the episodes. But im surprised and tbh dont really understand this reboot at all. it was about 3 teenagers at school, Freddie and Sam had annoying parents and Carly lived with her childish older brother, and they did a webshow every week about random, funny stuff and playing childish pranks on their doorman. But Nathan Kress and Miranda Cosgrove are almost 30 and Jerry Trainer must be getting near 40 so whats the reboot going to be about exactly? i dont get it    

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/27/2021 at 4:01 PM, jonloch1 said:

Thats what is so annoying. i feel like with every reunion nowadays whether its a TV show or a pop group, there is always that one person that stops it being the full line up.

Regarding the reboot, i liked iCarly and watched all the episodes. But im surprised and tbh dont really understand this reboot at all. it was about 3 teenagers at school, Freddie and Sam had annoying parents and Carly lived with her childish older brother, and they did a webshow every week about random, funny stuff and playing childish pranks on their doorman. But Nathan Kress and Miranda Cosgrove are almost 30 and Jerry Trainer must be getting near 40 so whats the reboot going to be about exactly? i dont get it    

True. Icarly honestly was a childish, immature show. I dont think it would look good for the now older cast.

I mean can u honestly see Miranda playing with her toes or eating spaghetti tacos?

And also what would the reboot be about? Them having kids who have their own web show?

They're too young to even look like parents and Icarly ended 8 years ago, its still been a little while since it ended.

Now if it was a show from the early 00s, they probably could do a reboot

but imo its too soon to do one

• Like 2
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

True. Icarly honestly was a childish, immature show. I dont think it would look good for the now older cast.

I mean can u honestly see Miranda playing with her toes or eating spaghetti tacos?

And also what would the reboot be about? Them having kids who have their own web show?

They're too young to even look like parents and Icarly ended 8 years ago, its still been a little while since it ended.

Now if it was a show from the early 00s, they probably could do a reboot

but imo its too soon to do one

yeh thats what im struggling to see. Because also most of the stuff Carly and Sam did on the webshow was based around their annoying teachers at school, but Carly and Freddie wont be at school anymore so what are they going to do? and if they play pranks on the doorman now, they'd probably get arrested lol. and even like with Freddie's mum, 1. it would look really weird if she still treats her son like a baby when he is almost 30, and 2. Freddie would be now old  enough to move out long ago and tell his mum to take a hike lol

Like you've said, the only thing i can think of it being about is them having kids who  decide to start their own webshow but i cant    see that being much different from the original series

On 1/27/2021 at 5:01 PM, jonloch1 said:

Try 50 for Jerry

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block