Big Brother Brazil 21 may have a Britney themed party in the future!

Hungry Hun

I dont know the state of the show is in yall country, if it ended shortly or if its just a reality show a few people watch. But in Brazil honey.... :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Here the show never missed a year, always being the most successful reality show in brazilian TV. They changed the format of the show for the 2020 edition and it broke worldwide records (half celebrities/half anonymous). Im confident this year wont top last year but we'll have to wait and see :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

All in all, Gilberto is BArmy and -already drunk- started asking the production to play Britney songs. Karol Conká (the girl in the video), who happens to be one the most iconic female rappers Brazil has ever seen, also wants to hear Britney songs.

Gilberto already told the production of the show that if he becomes the leader (of whichever week), his party has to be a Britney Party. And oh my.. they dont hold back in the production for the parties. They are impecable compared to other BBs around the world. Also, just because of that, "Britney" ended up trending on Twitter like crazy cause so far (2 days of the show lol), people seem to already love Gilberto.

Est2hZ0XAAEMKwy?format=jpg&name=900x900

If it happens, Im gonna do my best to post videos of the party :matches: 

PS: Last year, Manu Gavassi (brazilian singer/actress) was on the show and danced her own choreo for "Dont Start Now" by Dua Lipa. The song played in every party and everyone used to dance with her

And close to the end of the show, this happened:

Of course, due to Britney's situation thats unlikely to happen. But its nice to think that if times were different, at least a "hey guys, this is Britney Spears!" could happen :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived