“Without a voice” on Britney Spears

I came across this podcast documentary yesterday night. I kind of missed it when it was released or forgot about it.

it actually has pretty good points and is done well. It talks about how Britney was always been made fun about and never taken seriously as an artist. And that a lot of ***ism is involved in her story.

There’s not a lot of news in it for us fans, but it is refreshing to hear about the story from  a non fans perspective.

it has interviews with the writer of The Rolling Stones article “inside the American tragedy” and puts her on the spot for calling her an “in-bred swamp thing” if the media treated her wrongly and if it would have been different today. Also that many other male celebrities have done much worse, yet she gets stamped crazy and is not given a second chance.

one major flaw is that he says that Britney trashed Kevin’s car with a baseball bat:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: but otherwise it’s a good listen.

• Like 1
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came across this podcast documentary yesterday night. I kind of missed it when it was released or forgot about it. it actually has pretty good points and is done well. It talks about how Britne