JLo claps back at troll who claims she does botox: "I have never done Botox or any injectables or surgery!"

1 hour ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I see where you are coming from. But you cant judge her too hard because on the other ocassions she is busting her as.s off dancing putting on a good damn show

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Let me clarify: Jlo is and will forever be my #1 pop diva. I've been a huge fan of hers since I was 6. I even studied Spanish for 4 years in college because of Jlo.

And I totally agree about her busting her *** and putting on a GREAT show - which is why (like with Britney) I don't always expect live vocals from Jlo. What I DO expect from Jlo is impeccable dancing, immaculate stage presence, and honestly just that Jlo magic that we've all come to love and respect. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

That's why on the occasions when she does sing live, I get SO excited. Proving once and for all that she really IS that gurl.  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

And to say that lip-syncing is lying is honestly quite disrespectful to all the amazing and talented performers (and drag queens!) out there who slaaaaaaay the stage with their lip-syncs. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: Not every single artist has to sing 100% live every single time they perform! 

At the end of the day, Jlo is an incredible artist, performer, and entrepreneur. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

PS: still patiently waiting for Sephora to ship out my Jlo Beauty order! :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SpookyFish13 said:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Let me clarify: Jlo is and will forever be my #1 pop diva. I've literally been obsessed with her since I was 6.

And I totally agree about her busting her *** and putting on a GREAT show - which is why (like with Britney) I don't always expect live vocals from Jlo. What I DO expect from Jlo is impeccable dancing, immaculate stage presence, and honestly just that Jlo magic that we've all come to love and respect. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

That's why on the occasions when she does sing live, I get SO excited. Proving once and for all that she really IS that gurl.  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

And to say that lip-syncing is lying is honestly quite disrespectful to all the amazing and talented performers (and drag queens!) out there who slaaaaaaay the stage with their lip-syncs. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: Not every single artist has to sing 100% live every single time they perform! 

At the end of the day, Jlo is an incredible artist, performer, and entrepreneur. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

PS: still patiently waiting for Sephora to ship out my Jlo Beauty order! :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

You slayed that explanation. I agree with you 1000% :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block