JLo claps back at troll who claims she does botox: "I have never done Botox or any injectables or surgery!"

• Leader

JLo killed a troll on Instagram with kindness.

In response to one of her videos where she's enamored by a face mask that ~took 10 years off her face,~ someone commented that it's not the face mask that contributes to her youthful face, rather it's botox.

JLo was like :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

She said:

"LOL that's just my face!!! for the 500 millionth time...I have never done Botox or any injectables or surgery!! Just saying. Get you some JLO Beauty and feel beautiful in your own skin!! And here is another JLO Beauty secret: try spending your time being more positive, kind and uplifting of others. Don't spend your time trying to bring others down that will keep you youthful and beautiful too!!! Sending you love. #beautyfromtheinsideout #beautyhasnoexpirationdate."

Exhale, how we feeling about JLo's reply? Personally, I'm #living. She said what she said, but did it in a way that didn't drag them to oblivion (cough Lana cough).

C0-BC414-B-E235-4-ECC-9983-A62368-FB8-E0

Related:

jlo-botox.jpg

• Love 2

I honestly believe her when she says this. If you check out her video demo-ing her face mask on Instagram she looks GREAT - but if she were as pro-surgery as people say (no shade) there are things she could easily nip/tuck. The fact that she's opted NOT to shows that either a) she IS all natural as she claims or b) she's recently given up botox within the past 5 years or so. 

When you listen to her talk about all the expensive facials she gets on a weekly basis, it DOES make sense that she could look this youthful. If you're having your skin/pores cleaned professionally 2x a week using the EXACT clinically formulated products that your specific skin-type needs, you'd probably start to look like Jlo too! 

In conclusion, I think Jlo's looks has more to do with a bottomless pampering budget (facials, spa days, therapy, staff to remind her to hydrate) AND don't forget: Jlo seems to have won the genetic lottery.

At the end of the day - it's just not fair to compare yourself to someone with a clear genetic (and economic!) advantage over us common folk. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SpookyFish13 said:

I honestly believe her when she says this. If you check out her video demo-ing her face mask on Instagram she looks GREAT - but if she were as pro-surgery as people say (no shade) there are things she could easily nip/tuck. The fact that she's opted NOT to shows that either a) she IS all natural as she claims or b) she's recently given up botox within the past 5 years or so. 

When you listen to her talk about all the expensive facials she gets on a weekly basis, it DOES make sense that she could look this youthful. If you're having your skin/pores cleaned professionally 2x a week using the EXACT clinically formulated products that your specific skin-type needs, you'd probably start to look like Jlo too! 

In conclusion, I think Jlo's looks has more to do with a bottomless pampering budget (facials, spa days, therapy, staff to remind her to hydrate) AND don't forget: Jlo seems to have won the genetic lottery.

At the end of the day - it's just not fair to compare yourself to someone with a clear genetic (and economic!) advantage over us common folk. 

Plus she doesn't drink alcohol, most likely doesn't do *****, sleeps enough, has an optimiate nutrition. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

Plus she doesn't drink alcohol, most likely doesn't do *****, sleeps enough, has an optimiate nutrition. 

My yoga teacher is a 52 year old. She doesn't use any makeup and for sure hasn't had any surgery done to her and her face looks amazing! Doesn't even have wrinkles. Meditation is a big helper as well.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block