Lady Gaga: impeach Donald Trump

6 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

i thought it was already biden 💀 idk much abt us politics

Its okay, the same politics apply globally anyways so that is why I understand it :) In an election, the winning party does not immediately become the ruling party once elected, a few months will be given to the earlier-president and till then, he is still considered the "president". Then once times up, the elected-party comes to power :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its okay, the same politics apply globally anyways so that is why I understand it :) In an election, the winning party does not immediately become the ruling party once elected, a few months will be given to the earlier-president and till then, he is still considered the "president". Then once times up, the elected-party comes to power :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

thanks 4 clarifying!! yea idk much about politics in general haha

i cant vote bc of ~religion~

• Love 1
On 1/8/2021 at 9:06 AM, Urbanney said:

I hate this rhetoric. Artists are humans too. They’re not in existence just to provide us entertainment. They’re allowed to have opinions and to share those however they like. 

No they aren’t. Shut up and sing, I say. If you get paid millions of dollars to just show up places, you can stfu bc you’re gonna be just fine no matter who’s president. She’s distracting from voices that ACTUALLY need to be heard rn with her fake news bs

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

No they aren’t. Shut up and sing, I say. If you get paid millions of dollars to just show up places, you can stfu bc you’re gonna be just fine no matter who’s president. She’s distracting from voices that ACTUALLY need to be heard rn with her fake news bs

Notice how this genius user tells Lady Gaga she needs to shut the **** up for expressing a harmless opinion on Twitter, but is RREEEEEeeeee-ing about how the scumbag dictator-wannabe Trump is suspended on Twitter in another thread. 

Terrorist sympathizer. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Korb said:

Notice how this genius user tells Lady Gaga she needs to shut the **** up for expressing a harmless opinion on Twitter, but is RREEEEEeeeee-ing about how the scumbag dictator-wannabe Trump is suspended on Twitter in another thread. 

Terrorist sympathizer. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Her opinion is far from harmless. She has a lot of influence. Trump is our president. Him giving his opinion is his job, you twit.

okay we’ve established you lack the intelligence to form an effective analogy. Bye.

1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Her opinion is far from harmless. She has a lot of influence. Trump is our president. Him giving his opinion is his job, you twit.

okay we’ve established you lack the intelligence to form an effective analogy. Bye.

iNcItInG MoB ViOlEnCe aNd iNsUrReCtIoNs iS An oPiNiOn aNd iT'S TrUmP'S JoB To dO ThOsE ThInGs bUt lAdY GaGa JuSt ViOLenTly OppreSSED mE WiTh hEr oPiNiOn oN TwItTeR AnD ThAt mAkEs hEr nOn-hUmAn

aLsO Ur dUbMm

:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Korb said:

iNcItInG MoB ViOlEnCe aNd iNsUrReCtIoNs iS An oPiNiOn aNd iT'S TrUmP'S JoB To dO ThOsE ThInGs bUt lAdY GaGa JuSt ViOLenTly OppreSSED mE WiTh hEr oPiNiOn oN TwItTeR AnD ThAt mAkEs hEr nOn-hUmAn

aLsO Ur dUbMm

:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Aw looks like I hit a nerve for you to go the trouble to press the shift button THAT many times to try and “tell me off” by putting words in my mouth :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

cute

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block