Miss piggy is rumored to become a Kennedy centers honor

Spicechinodiva

If one muppet is universally loved by everybody from Wendy Williams,  to Most gay men..

That would be moi herself Miss piggy.

And rumors are flying high she's about to break the ceiling for muppets and pigs. She could become a Kennedy center's honoree. 

If you research the pop culture status of this infamous swine. She's the most popular muppet. 

From inventing her hilarious Pork chop (Kermit was the cause of this incident a lot, a chop even helped Kermit bring back memories before his wedding to Miss piggy in 1984's The muppets take Manhattan), at one point in the 80s her popularity was much bigger than the brand itself. 

From being told by the crew at a dolly Parton special in the 80s, everybody get ready for ham sandwiches. 

To. Which she told security in a backfired fiasco. 

"You heard the lady,  were eating wings, now cook all the wings to...Well done, slather them with Barbecue sauce.."

Dolly said where's the chicken 

To which piggy replied  "I'm looking at her"

But dolly said this is my show.

Piggy said read my contract I'm legally bound to hijack this, you're fault for not reading the fine print, you signed it.

She even mocked the jazzercise craze with snackercize. 

Even has a song called The Christmas queen. 

Enjoy a montage of a woman who was determined to get her frog and manes the world love her. 

Congrats, miss piggy if the rumors are true..

But I'm sure it is, since you are an entertainment icon..

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived