Cleopatra's Theme recieves a big Remix EP

Spicechinodiva

In 1998, Thx To Madonna, British R&B Teen Girl Group Cleopatra compromising of 3 sisters. But the main focus was Cleopatra higgins. 

As she was I think everybody was hoping to be The Michael Jackson of this group with her out if This world vocals which for a 13 year old was unheard of. 

The minute you hear the 

"hey and the whole oooll let me hear you say it. Cleopatra comin' atcha..

unfortunately in the US the group was a one hit wonder. Cleopatra's theme peaked at #21 on the hot 100 with just sales alone. The single went Gold..

the Album Comin' Atcha peaked at #123 on the US Billboard 200. Even a disney channel concert special in 1998 filmed on the disney cruise and opening for The Spice girls across the US wasn't enough to get sales. 

but in the UK the garage R&B Album was hugely successful going platinum and a huge Disney channel UK TV show..

the second Album Performed poorly. Though you got it was a minor hit in the US thx a couple of weeks on trl. 

enjoy the remix EP to their most successful single..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had this album. It was one of my first cds ever. 

I loved life aint easy - I helped choreograph a dance to it with my friends in my school "songs in the key of life" musical when I was like ten LOL and their cover of "I want you back" by Jackson 5 is amazing. 

Archived