Samantha Mumba is Back!!!

Spicechinodiva

If anybody actually emboidied the Cool style of T Boz's Funky voice that was 2000 hitmaker Samantha Mumba from Ireland. 

Who two huge radio hits in the US Gotta tell you and Baby Come on over (This is our night), and a fan favorite top ten in the UK Don't need you to me I'm pretty. 

But after her movie The Time Machine with Guy pearce in 2001 she kinda fell off. Made appearance's here and there in Europe TV .

But now The girl who told her man that she won't love him, if he won't is back with a very explicit track call cool take a listen. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Looking ageless but not feeling the track...

She should team up with Bloodshy & Avant again and give us 'I'm Right Here 2.0'. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

I think bloodshy and Avant broke up due to Christian Falk's death. 

The last time one of them produced was Avant himself on Femme fatale but he retired saying without his partner, the music died and isn't fun anymore..

On 11/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, frederiickx said:

This girl could have been huge if she had kept releasing music in the early 00's, but now I think it's too late. This song is OK, but not as good as her old music. I'm glad she's releasing again tho!

She's independent now it's self released. I did research she moved to LA and this is the underground club sound from the clubs that are invite only meaning have to find the connection. 

Archived