If black singers community/culture had a Queen who helps all other black singers with their creativity who would it be?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Super Mods
On 11/17/2020 at 11:17 AM, Groundbreaking said:

Beyoncé? read tiffany pollard GIF

I actually think shes the opposite, a saboteur. Many black artists claimed she stole from them without giving them any credit, and too many stories say that she was the reason 4th destinys child left the group (that Beyonce bullied her out), she was black as well. I also heard a lot of stories that she blocked Kelly Rowland as a musician a lot. I mean, these stories may be true or not, but where there is smoke, there is fire too. She does seem like that kinda person anyway.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2020 at 3:54 PM, BUWYGF said:

I actually think shes the opposite, a saboteur. Many black artists claimed she stole from them without giving them any credit, and too many stories say that she was the reason 4th destinys child left the group (that Beyonce bullied her out), she was black as well. I also heard a lot of stories that she blocked Kelly Rowland as a musician a lot. I mean, these stories may be true or not, but where there is smoke, there is fire too. She does seem like that kinda person anyway.

My apologies for this late reaction. To be honest, I've known no credit problems but particular parts in Formation. I had no clue about this, so thank you for broadening my ideas about her.

Archived