Have you songs on your mp3 what are annoying but you like them, even if listening them is sometimes uncomfortable?

57 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

The title of this thread is :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:.

next time when i sell ice cream to you you won't get a discount

BTW 

also i would recommend to offer solutions not problems

for example you could say your perfect thread title

or you could say which song you find annoying but also like. thisaspect is not a problem ,but fun and a source of interest

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

next time when i sell ice cream to you you won't get a discount

BTW 

also i would recommend to offer solutions not problems

for example you could say your perfect thread title

or you could say which song you find annoying but also like. thisaspect is not a problem ,but fun and a source of interest

Hey, chill. I was kidding. I just found the title a bit confusing, is all. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• 1 year later...

Such a familiar situation… I usually listen to them for some time, but then delete them anyway to free some space. Btw, though FLAC has a bigger size than MP3, but has much more qualitative sound. However, if choosing between FLAC and WAV, I would certainly choose FLAC because it has the same quality as the WAV format, but has a smaller size. But if you want to distribute files over the internet, then MP3 is a good option. And the better option in such a case is AAC format since it has a higher quality than MP3 with a smaller size. So, in my opinion, AAC is the best option for distribution over the internet, as well as for the storage of data. If you want to find some good online converters, then https://convertr.org/mp4-to-mp3 is your option. There is a wide choice of formats you can convert to there.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block