Happy Halloween 2020 Exhale! What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you ?

Midnight

We were coming back from Britneys Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004.

We had to drive on a strip of road which is known as haunted and nightmarish, suddenly another car was coming down the same lane towards us It was speeding up towards us and we braced for impact but the car went straight through us and continued down the lane.

My family got hysterical and i got bored of them so went to sleep after :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ghost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

A lot of weird stuff have been happening to me, basically all my life, but this one story is by far the weirdest one, i still have PTSD syndroms thinking about it :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

It was last summer, just a normal, chill afternoon, i was basically was sitting on the couch as my dog walked by to go sit on her bed we have behind the “L” part of the sectional. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

She had something small caught in her throat last night, I think a popcorn shell, so I was paying attention to her breathing just to make sure she got it out. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

For a few minutes she was breathing fine, and then what sounded like a light snore started happening. This is semi-normal for her depending on what position she’s laying in, so I didn’t bother to go over and check on her.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

That went on for about 5 minutes, until the most disgusting(and to my now realization, terrifying) snore/cough/wheezing sound started happening. I go over to her to make sure she’s okay, and the exact moment I looked at her bed the sound stoped ‘mid-breath’ and she wasn’t there. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She was outside with my parents, had been for around 30minuets. There’s no way to get out of the room without walking right past me. I still don’t know who’s fkn dog I saw, and what was making that weird and creepy sound 5 feet away from me...:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 5

I might have told these stories in this forum before, but my mother is somewhat of a psycic. Anyhow, we used to live in a house that had this heavy, big oak door. Me and my husband who doesn't believe in anything paranormal whatsoever were visiting one day and when I ask how my mother and stepfather are doing my mother replies "Oh good, but this place has started getting haunted again." I go "Oh really, how so?" And she tells us that you can hear someone come in sometimes. And I swear not even 5 seconds pass before we can all hear the big oak door open and then close again, but the thing is that we can all see it from where we are sitting and there is noone there. It even spooked my husband out. 

I think I once had a dream where I saw another person's life somehow. Im a night person and I am ALWAYS tired in the mornings and Im one of those people who snooze all the time. Anyhow. One night I had a really clear dream in which I wasn't the main person. I was an old woman who lived in the woods sort of secluded but then I got to know a younger man, he was around 30-35 and over the years he told me his life story and how he had been in charge of a military company in red suits and how he was leading his men on a horse when all of a sudden a mob of locals came and drove them into a river where a lot of men died because they couldn't swim and the man I got to know over the years felt terrible guilt over their deaths. I got the feeling this took place in France (but the suit looks British like from the 7 year war). Anyway, when the man had told his life story I woke up, completely refreshed and it was like 5:30 am! Way before my alarm clock rings on a regular day even. Such a weird and vivid dream that no other of my dreams can compare. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Nothing paranormal or anything. Adult life has shown me that ghosts and spirits are the least of my worries.

As far as being scared goes, two times come to mind. 

I was at a party years ago and it was pretty loose. At one point, 6 of us where just sitting around, doing totally legal things, and I noticed this girl across from me, just staring. Unblinkingly. I looked away for a few seconds, looked back and this girl is still staring. I was about to ask what her problem was when her eyes rolled back in her head, she collapsed and started having a seizure. Turns out she had epilepsy and this was common for her, but I didn’t know her at all nor had I ever witnessed something like that and it shook me to my core for some reason. 

Second thing, on holidays with my family in the snow. I was 9 or 10 and wandered off on my own. I figured I’d done 2 skiing lessons and I was ready to go it alone (kids are so dumb sometimes). Somehow fell into a ditch and got a ski stuck between a rock and hard snow while upside down. I couldn’t move and wasn’t noticed for two hours. Honestly thought I was going to freeze to death but writing this out, the girl having a seizure was scarier to me for some reason. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Domestic violence is 100% scary. 
Hope karma sorts your ex out and you’re in a better place now :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thanks for understanding.

Yeah its definitely scary and hard to get over but I feel like ive gotten somewhat better with it

Its something I'll never forget but at least I can cope with it and move on with my life.

Last time I heard of him was from my brother in law and he said that he saw my ex on a list of criminals in jail,

so I hope that that was true cause thats the ultimate karma!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

A lot of weird stuff have been happening to me, basically all my life, but this one story is by far the weirdest one, i still have PTSD syndroms thinking about it :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

It was last summer, just a normal, chill afternoon, i was basically was sitting on the couch as my dog walked by to go sit on her bed we have behind the “L” part of the sectional. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

She had something small caught in her throat last night, I think a popcorn shell, so I was paying attention to her breathing just to make sure she got it out. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

For a few minutes she was breathing fine, and then what sounded like a light snore started happening. This is semi-normal for her depending on what position she’s laying in, so I didn’t bother to go over and check on her.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

That went on for about 5 minutes, until the most disgusting(and to my now realization, terrifying) snore/cough/wheezing sound started happening. I go over to her to make sure she’s okay, and the exact moment I looked at her bed the sound stoped ‘mid-breath’ and she wasn’t there. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She was outside with my parents, had been for around 30minuets. There’s no way to get out of the room without walking right past me. I still don’t know who’s fkn dog I saw, and what was making that weird and creepy sound 5 feet away from me...:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

We have a black skin doll in the family. She belongs to my mother. She get her on a market when she was a child/teen I don´t know it exactly in Tunesia from a gypsy. ( I just mention this because they are known for their skills when it comes to curse people or do something with a ghost. Stuff liked that.I don´t have any problems with this people  ) [...]

I've heard that certain objects can become receptacle for negative energies, i don't know if this doll was "cursed", but, perhaps it belonged to someone that was angry/depressed, or it was in a house where very bad things happened, and the doll acted as a "psychic sponge" that absorbs energy... everything is possible tbh

• Love 2
On 11/1/2020 at 1:17 AM, NotLouTaylor said:

I've heard that certain objects can become receptacle for negative energies, i don't know if this doll was "cursed", but, perhaps it belonged to someone that was angry/depressed, or it was in a house where very bad things happened, and the doll acted as a "psychic sponge" that absorbs energy... everything is possible tbh

---

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

My family bought her in the 70s.Since then, we have massiv problems. And a lot of deaths in the family and from close people. Especially since 2014.People in my family had worse accidents and illnesses. I don´t know how I can solve this. But I will go to a priest or a  paranormal investigator  .But you have to be carefully because there are a lot of people who are cheating or who are mentally ill. And of cause ,I always look first if I can solve this problems with how can  I say that, normal ways .With help from the police or doctors. But I always come back to this theme.

Yeah that sounds way more serious than i thought, what happened to the doll? Have you tried to to get rid of it or to destroy it? How did that turn out? Maybe if you sold it to someone else it could reverse the process idk...  God bless you and your family , take care

• Like 1

I don't know if it's a condition, omen or something, but just thinking about it creeped me out. I can't really distinguished which is a dream or an older memory. Sometimes, I would recollect something that felt so real but when I told someone about it, he said that never happens at all, and will be so surreal and weird to actually occur. 

• Love 1

Oh boy i have SO MANY im not even joking :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

We used to stay with my auntie at her house in the middle east since she was on her own . Anyways my older sister used to read books at night and wold have the lamp light on since me and my other sister slept on the floor ( house is massive but we were both children) . One time i woke up at aroynd 12:30 and saw the book get pulled away from my sister's hand and i freaked out ... my sister did too of course so she just asked me to go back to sleep and she kept on saying some prayers ...... the same week i heard her screaming and whatever it was .... was pulling her blanket :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: we both freaked out and left the room :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She tried to comfort me since i was under 10 years old ... but are you sh itting me ? I knew what i saw :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Turns out my poo sister's been experiencing this for months and she hasn't said anything to freak my mum and us . Long story short , it turns out my Auntie's house and neighbourhood was built on a battlefield where tons of soldiers and people died and weren't barried properly :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: the evil demon or whatever it is actually followed both my auntie and my sister . My sister had a horrible 4 years of craziness and weirdness before we asked a very nice family friend whos very religious and it took him 5 months to get that thing out the house . I went back to the middle east in 2016 and she was now living in a very nice and big house .... everyday at 3 am EXACTLY some weird weird sh it happens to me ... and when i spoke to my brother turns out it happens to him too 

I spoke to my auntie and she just brushed it off and said " yeah they annoy me sometimes but nothing serious" :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Sis WHAT?? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I have more stories ...... believe it or not :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.