Danna Paola teams up with Luísa Sonza and Aitana for school themed video 'Friend de Semana'

friendde.jpg.3ec9de2ee050cf7b24dd26083a0517f3.jpg

Mexican singer and actress Danna Paola has teamed up with Brazilian Luísa Sonza and Spanish Aitana for a new song titled Friend de Semana (which is a wordplay in Spanish for weekend + friend ).

The urban track plays lyrically with the theme of telling the love interest what they've done the entire week and how they've failed to forget him, as well as what they're planning to do on the weekend. Mainly in Spanish, Luísa also incorporates some verses in Portuguese.

The music video takes place in a school, where the singers plays the roles of principal, teacher, coach, as well as students from the soccer and basketball team, as well as the lab class.

Related:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

tenor.gif

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:    I thought so because she did that MATM tribute before, so it's not that crazy to think she did it on purpose :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Then it is possible because  I do get a lot of BOMT vibes in the video. 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Aitana on Breatheheavy...I can't believe it!!!! 😍😍😍😍

She's the Princess of Pop in Spanish here in Spain, and she's worked here *** out during 2020 to deliver real bops:

And she has some bops in English too:

I saw her live in concert in Valencia and she was incredible, serving dance and vocals!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jitterbug said:

Aitana on Breatheheavy...I can't believe it!!!! 😍😍😍😍

She's the Princess of Pop in Spanish here in Spain, and she's worked here *** out during 2020 to deliver real bops:

And she has some bops in English too:

I saw her live in concert in Valencia and she was incredible, serving dance and vocals!!!

I try to feature Hispanic artists as much as I can, but since I don't follow many artists as much as I follow Britney, I miss a lot of the releases.

But we definitely need more Latin/Hispanic fans, and threads, not because I'm trying to shove this music down the throats of Exhalers, but because I think a forum like this is a nice place to share videos, images, rumors, start discussion etc., better than Twitter or Facebook which are much more limited, I think. 

But I really don't know how to lure them here :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: sometimes I link the threads on the Youtube comments sections, but I guess they think it's just spam. 

But feel free to create threads about your faves even if it's music in Spanish. You can ask me to feature them, and hopefully someone will see it and gets interested :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Especially new releases. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block