What are your irrational tendencies coping with life that you feel actually don't help you in life?

LavEggshenMusclesABCD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I have an entire playlist of them. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Here's one more I love. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

is Initial D a driving anime? What's it about?

This one's so happy and bubbly, it's cute as hell :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Initial D is like my second favorite anime of all time, right behind Sailor Moon. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: It's about your average high school kid Takumi Fujiwara (my avi) who's actually a mountain pass drifting legend. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: He's been delivering tofu for his dad's business at night since he was 13 with an old a.ss Toyota Corolla and the show is all about him learning to love street racing (as well as beating the f.uck out of his opponents). :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: My description is messy but it's amazing.

13 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Initial D is like my second favorite anime of all time, right behind Sailor Moon. It's about your average high school kid Takumi Fujiwara (my avi) who's actually a mountain pass drifting legend. He's been delivering tofu for his dad's business at night since he was 13 with an old a.ss Toyota Corolla and the show is all about him learning to love street racing (as well as beating the f.uck out of his opponents). My description is messy but it's amazing.

That's him on your avie. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: But why does he have like a blank expression and why are his eyes like all white. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

OMG I love characters that do adulting stuff on the side. I think it's beautiful to watch cause it makes the show REAL. He delivers tofu at night. How convenient. Maybe I can order some of his initial D. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I guess still convincing myself to like my job, though I literally almost over it.

These days, it's really hard to find a job with a decent wage, so here I am feeling trapped.

It sure suffice my daily needs, but it's always driving me stressed, anxious and pressured every time I had to fill my shifts.

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

That's him on your avie. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: But why does he have like a blank expression and why are his eyes like all white. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

OMG I love characters that do adulting stuff on the side. I think it's beautiful to watch cause it makes the show REAL. He delivers tofu at night. How convenient. Maybe I can order some of his initial D. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Omg no, his eyes aren't all white :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: it's the tiny profile pic making it look weird. And he's making that 😏 face.

Spoiler

Okay I was going to insert pics but the option to upload your own is gone and I hate inserting from a URL :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: so I guess I just won't. But trust me, Takumi is a snack. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I thirst over these boys way too much. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Same, and I especially love reveals in anime where the characters find out that this one person has a totally different life or just this big secret. Like that's one of the reasons I love Sailor Moon so much, the reveals are so d.amn good. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: So everyone finding out that this guy who just got his license has actually been driving for 5 years now has me like :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Mhm we all want his Initial D. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Keisuke's too. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

16 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Omg no, his eyes aren't all white  it's the tiny profile pic making it look weird. And he's making that 😏 face.

WAAAA I ZOOMED IN AND I CAN SEE HIS PUPILS NOW. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: For so long I thought he was like possessed or something. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

17 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I thirst over these boys way too much. 

Me to Mamoru. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

19 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Same, and I especially love reveals in anime where the characters find out that this one person has a totally different life or just this big secret. Like that's one of the reasons I love Sailor Moon so much, the reveals are so d.amn good.  So everyone finding out that this guy who just got his license has actually been driving for 5 years now has me like 

Mhm we all want his Initial D.  Keisuke's too. 

The Sailor Guardians x Sailor Uranus-Neptune reveal on the parking lot against Yuriel [spellcheck?] for me. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: Where do you watch anime? Do you download them? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WAAAA I ZOOMED IN AND I CAN SEE HIS PUPILS NOW. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: For so long I thought he was like possessed or something. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Me to Mamoru. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The Sailor Guardians x Sailor Uranus-Neptune reveal on the parking lot against Yuriel [spellcheck?] for me. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: Where do you watch anime? Do you download them? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

I watch most anime on Hulu, though I'll occasionally watch some on my jailbroken Firestick if it's not avaliable to legally stream. I also buy DVDs for the anime I really love. :clownery_makeup_meme:

1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

I watch most anime on Hulu, though I'll occasionally watch some on my jailbroken Firestick if it's not avaliable to legally stream. I also buy DVDs for the anime I really love. 

I can't unsee it now. He actually has pupils. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't have Hulu. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: I downloaded all the Sailormoon eps. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Super Mods

Pretending I'm not stressed and failing to vent.

I like to think of myself as a very strong individual, after all, I made my entire career by myself with 0 financial support from my parents. I suffered from social anxiety which I somewhat overcame by myself. I was bullied in elementary and high school which made me turn into an introvert by force with 0 self-confidence, which I also recovered from, again by myself. All my friends come for advice to me because they know I'm very stable and not many things can throw me off. 

However, because I convinced myself I'm this super strong person, I often fail to realize how some situations or things devastating for my subconsciousness are. I literally FAIL to see red flags my mind is sending me whenever I'm tired or have suffered something that's supposed to make me sad. Additionally, because of this, I never vent to ANYONE and I keep it all in because I tend to think none of it is a big deal. 

This mindset has brought me a lot of good, after all, my whole career is based on it. But I'm starting to realize it's bringing me just as much harm lately, so I'm trying to see what I can do to change it. How to remain strong and stable but still be able to complain :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: 

• Super Mods

For me I think its having negative thoughts and expecting the worst to happen.

Which makes sense considering all the trauma and bad things that have happened to me.

Its like if you expect the worst, then you wont be disappointed while if I expected the best, I would most likely experience the worst.

As you can see its just too much to handle

Archived