I am Filming my Tarot Reading Part 2 today, What Questions would you like to know

Does Britney know her family has been abusing her and they all complicit to Jamie somehow? 

Does Britney even do therapy? 

Will Britney ever get rid of her trashy family?

3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

HERE IT IS

HUNNEYYY - IM NOT EVEN A MINUTE IN && this is sooo relaxing. Your voice. The background music. Everything. I am soothed. You must make more videos (where can I find the first one you made?) & pretty pleaseee tell me where I can get that background music? My insomnia would love to know. Please continue making these - I am so impressed (also at the fact you’re using tarot cards vs. playing cards...I do tarot myself, but am not psychic.) :):clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

HUNNEYYY - IM NOT EVEN A MINUTE IN && this is sooo relaxing. Your voice. The background music. Everything. I am soothed. You must make more videos (where can I find the first one you made?) & pretty pleaseee tell me where I can get that background music? My insomnia would love to know. Please continue making these - I am so impressed (also at the fact you’re using tarot cards vs. playing cards...I do tarot myself, but am not psychic.) :):clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

thank you 

Great reading. You are in tune. If I can give you feedback? I watch a lot tarot reads and it’s good to show the cards on the floor or a desk. Gives us something to look at: even just you shuffling the deck and pulling the card. 
The background music was distracting. We need to hear your voice to hear the questions clearly. 
Keep it up! I enjoyed your two videos you have posted. I do readings on Britney a lot too. I get the same vibe too. 

15 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Great reading. You are in tune. If I can give you feedback? I watch a lot tarot reads and it’s good to show the cards on the floor or a desk. Gives us something to look at: even just you shuffling the deck and pulling the card. 
The background music was distracting. We need to hear your voice to hear the questions clearly. 
Keep it up! I enjoyed your two videos you have posted. I do readings on Britney a lot too. I get the same vibe too. 

Thanks for the tips