I am Filming my Tarot Reading Part 2 today, What Questions would you like to know

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Will the new BreatheHeavy YouTube channel blow up :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Well i can answer this here. Jordan i would say take your time with this project. i am sensing you are stressed at the moment. remember if you are overwhelmed with work and other things, take a deep breath. i am seeing success with the channel though. i am also seeing you will put rumors to rest and explain your side of the story

• Love 3

Yes/no questions are tough to come up with... But I was watching the first two parts of the Deep Dive documentary posted here and there were so many things I forgot about, so maybe some throwback questions.

Like did Britney plan to tour for or promote Blackout before her new manager backed down? Did she have total creative control over this album/era? I love this era and always wondered how much bigger it could have been with the right promotion. 

Do changes to her hair color actually signal something in her life? 

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Well i can answer this here. Jordan i would say take your time with this project. i am sensing you are stressed at the moment. remember if you are overwhelmed with work and other things, take a deep breath. i am seeing success with the channel though. i am also seeing you will put rumors to rest and explain your side of the story

Slay!! But I don't feel stressed :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: unless I'm masking that emotion to myself :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: