Britney's handlers/abusers post old photos of hers pretending they are new (Receipt)

Roger

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I could just be paranoid, and I generally try not to be, but does anybody else think that not only does Britney not control her own insta, but also has no idea what is being posted? I cringe every time I see one of her videos with a crazy caption because I would not be surprised if it's something she films for herself or Sam or someone else, and that she would be mortified if she knew what was being posted on her behalf. I just can't see her making the conscious decision to post these, considering how she has said in the past on video that she is insecure about her looks (even though we all know she has no reason to be).

I'm just saying I can see her recording something fun for her to keep for herself or people in her circle and someone is posting these without her consent. That's what worries me - that whoever posts to her Instagram, if indeed it isn't her, is taking personal videos and making them public and Britney has no idea. 

But Sam can see her IG and dont you think he would tell her ...?!!!

and no ..she post the „red“captions herself I think

she is able to see her IG from time to time  when she has Sam‘s phone for example

Archived