Britney's handlers/abusers post old photos of hers pretending they are new (Receipt)

Roger

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Slayer said:

I do find it strange they posted a screenshot from a video 3 years ago. I find it hard to believe Britney herself would post that...

She refuses to record new content, they have to recycle pictures like Britney has to recycle old clothes because they won't give her enough of her own moneyΒ :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Β 

What has always thrown me off is how we never get actual candid pictures. You know, like, I don’t know, a picture from Starbucks? Something like that. It’s all just pictures like the ones above. And yet they still want us to believe she has complete control and actually goes out a lot aside from her once every few week trips with Sam at her side.

I could just be paranoid, and I generally try not to be, but does anybody else think that not only does Britney not control her own insta, but also has no idea what is being posted? I cringe every time I see one of her videos with a crazy caption because I would not be surprised if it's something she films for herself or Sam or someone else, and that sheΒ would be mortified if she knew what was being posted on her behalf. I just can't see her making the conscious decision to post these, considering how she has said in the past on video that she is insecure about her looks (even though we all know she has no reason to be).

I'm just saying I can see her recording something fun for her to keep for herself or people in her circle and someone is posting these without her consent. That's what worries me - that whoever posts to her Instagram, if indeed it isn't her, is taking personal videos and making them public and Britney has no idea.Β 

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I do find it strange they posted a screenshot from a video 3 years ago. I find it hard to believe Britney herself would post that...

Which video?

2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

But does she post herself on Instagram? Or is it her team? Or does she give the photos and content to her team and they edit and post the content she gives them?.

Trisha Paytas interview with Perez she says she know for fact she doesn’t post on her IG. That Ashley Tisdale also went over to Britney’s houseΒ and she was completely fine. But couldn’t leave her house (c-ship rules).

There is a clip onΒ Eat Prey Britney IG account.Β 

6 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Trisha Paytas interview with Perez she says she know for fact she doesn’t post on her IG. That Ashley Tisdale also went over to Britney’s houseΒ and she was completely fine. But couldn’t leave her house (c-ship rules).

Whaaat Ashley have seen Britney recently ? What did she say ???

9 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Β 

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Whaaat Ashley have seen Britney recently ? What did she say ???

Where do we find this interview? I need proof.Β 

Archived