Cool on you is the only True Hip hop Rarity I'm the Rarities

Spicechinodiva

The Rarities is being praised and seen as the official soundtrack to the Meaning of Mariah Carey..

It's very much noted that she definitely did more 90s Mariah, and kinda skid thru hip hop Mariah, Only one gem can be dubbed very true to the current Mariah Carey sound. 

That would be Cool on you, which has this cool chant

Do the coat, Kick rocks, eat dirt. 

It also makes me believe E=MC² was aiming to be a very club oriented Record, but the direction did change as usual when an artist records a song, they ditch the original Album they intended and make it cohesive to match that one song. 

I kinda wonder if recording Touch my body forced this track and the original album was scrapped. 

It definitely started out as this club record with the fan Favorite Migrate (which was supposed to be the lead single) til touch my body took it's place, Touch my body preceded Migrate and you can definitely tell the whole direction changed to match touch my body like a paint by numbers book.

Would Have been Cool to keep the original club record direction they were aiming for, it definitely would have been the Album that defined Summer 2008..

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived