Queen and Adam lambert releases a live album, but it's getting ignored

Spicechinodiva

When Adam lambert debuted back in 2009 on his season to idol, he was immediately compared by the likes of Meatloaf and others to Freddie Mercury, many people thought of his hugely popularity and fast rise he was the winner of his season, only to be blind sided by the Kris Allen victory which even shocked Kris himself. He even said I thought Adam had it, that led people to believe Adam's sexuality was the reason why he didn't win Idol after All. 

His own solo çareer did initially have success first openly gay artist to have a US Billboard 200 #1 album. Even though Trespassing did not have the same reception as 2009's For your entertainment, a historical feat can't be taken away and that's facts. 

He found success as being the lead vocalist of British rock band Queen and as a touring force, Queen & Adam lambert are touring giants indeed which led to a massive queen revival. 

Well due to the pandemic they couldn't tour as planned, so they issued a live album, physical pressings including a Blu Ray of a sold concert from Wembley stadium. 

But, one big problem. Nobody is checking for the live album. 

Even in physical form it's not selling. 

I found it odd. Adam Found his musical success with this band as many expected this to happen. And it's being ignored. I often wonder if Adam lambert was way overhyped and not as popular as the media spun it to Be. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived