What I've learned from the memoirs so far

Spicechinodiva

I have learned so much. In the meaning of Mariah Carey. 

#1 In a discussion between two cops due to a major fight with Her father Alfred Roy and Ex Brother Morgan. 

One cop pointed to a 4 Year old Mariah and said to the other one

"It Will be a miracle, if she comes out of this family alive"

Translated the cops weren't expecting Mariah to be alive much longer due to the non stop violence 

#2 Patricia is extremely jealous her Daughter has the career, she so desperately craved as an opera singer. 

To even telling Mariah

"You wish you're half the Singer I Am"

#3 Ex sister Alison tried to pimp her, and even drugged Mariah Carey with Valium, even tried to have Mariah to try Coke at age 12. 

#4 Ex sister Alison was pregnant by 15. The Father was a 27 year old man, Patricia wanted her daughter to have an ********. Allison sought legal permission from her Father to marry, emancipate and move to Japan with her husband. Returned home as a single mom, and more anger and an eventual **** addiction. That's still prevalent today. 

#5 Morgan only Knows how to use Violence as a way to deal with anger, Mimi has said her ex brother has so many restraining orders that are permanent, even the CPS basically banned him from his children due to uncontrollable outbursts..

#6. Mariah was teased horrendous in school, even by her teachers. Drawing a family portrait, they told her she was using the wrong crayon to draw her father. The teachers even praised and bribed the kids with easy A's if they called her The N Word every day. This was her kindergarten class. 

#7. Her father planned to do a killing spree after being wrongfully accused of r*** in the military base he was in. 

He was so Angry when he got out of the jail, even though he was found innocent, he held his rifle so high at the top of the hill, but he wasn't planning a suicide, but something worse to get back at the white people that accused him of such horrendous things. 

Throughout her childhood, Mariah dealt with endless violence, racism and a horrible family life that cops thought she'd be dead if the family stays together. 

To even have you're own Mom jealous of having the career she so desperately wanted. 

Just be grateful none of you have a family that you basically consider them exes, or better off Dead to me. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived