Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa seen on secret set today

Jordan Miller

I hope this gets miley back on top. She works hard. Btw I think her fallback was that deadpetz era. I know it was a free, experimental album but it was a turn off for a lot of people. I hope she learned that she doesn't have to be overly experimental with stuff that's put out for the public. 

Also annoyed af that Don't Start Now peaked at #2 in the US. Painful. Such a simple yet amazing track.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

No

Critics seem to disagree with you, it seems...

Capture5.PNG.ff8bff13e25fd035857f5f601b23bed9.PNG

Capture6.PNG.cbbd1d0ca2d1f1b5fc9183826b9524d5.PNG

WDcb.gif

And if you think you had a chance with the GP, welll....

Comments:

Future nostalgia is better in terms of production and vocals compared to rare in my opinion dua album is more cohesive

As a Selena stan , future nostalgia won ♥️ rare doesn’t have a chance 😭😭

The Most Critically-Acclaimed Pure Pop album wont tolerate this slander ♥️

WDcb.gif

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Critics seem to disagree with you, it seems...

Capture5.PNG.ff8bff13e25fd035857f5f601b23bed9.PNG

Capture6.PNG.cbbd1d0ca2d1f1b5fc9183826b9524d5.PNG

WDcb.gif

And if you think you had a chance with the GP, welll....

Comments:

The Most Critically-Acclaimed Pure Pop album wont tolerate this slander ♥️

WDcb.gif

I don’t care, you can buy anything today. Rare is elegant and honest while Future Nostalgia is good using samplers and “inspiration”, an easy to hear album, perfect for people that don’t have an own opinion and use gifs instead words... Enjoy your “cut and paste” album and flop remix version...

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I don’t care, you can buy anything today. Rare is elegant and honest while Future Nostalgia is good using samplers and “inspiration”, an easy to hear album, perfect for people that don’t have an own opinion and use gifs instead words... Enjoy your “cut and paste” album and flop remix version...

Oh yes, youre definitely right. Selena can buy the finest auto-tune to save her voice. Imagine saying Dua's team will pay small youtube channels and magazines to give FN a perfect score, the delusion. Oh please, there were hardly any samples on the album and the only sample for FN  was for Break my heart. The album is a 70s-80s influenced disco album, FARRR from copy and paste when  she took the sound and made it her own. Rare can wish to be as influential as Future Nostalgia was the blueprint for the 2020 disco revival. Wow, funny you couldnt handle the receipts, so u decided to insult me for using gifs and say i dont have my own opinion WDcb.gif Rare could wish it was as fantastic, well-produced, innovative and fresh as Future Nostalgia. Even, Selena stans who have been her fan their whole life admitted the album wasn't good, which cant be said the same for Dua, who did a full 180, and set the base for 2020 pop culture. Also, you dont talk of "flop", okay? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Selena is just lucky she releases in times where 112k sales in first week are considered "good numbers" :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And enjoy your singer who drinks olive oil to make her "vocals" smoother WDcb.gif

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh yes, youre definitely right. Selena can buy the finest auto-tune to save her voice. Imagine saying Dua's team will pay small youtube channels and magazines to give FN a perfect score, the delusion. Oh please, there were hardly any samples on the album and the only sample for FN  was for Break my heart. The album is a 70s-80s influenced disco album, FARRR from copy and paste when  she took the sound and made it her own. Rare can wish to be as influential as Future Nostalgia was the blueprint for the 2020 disco revival. Wow, funny you couldnt handle the receipts, so u decided to insult me for using gifs and say i dont have my own opinion WDcb.gif Rare could wish it was as fantastic, well-produced, innovative and fresh as Future Nostalgia. Even, Selena stans who have been her fan their whole life admitted the album wasn't good, which cant be said the same for Dua, who did a full 180, and set the base for 2020 pop culture. Also, you dont talk of "flop", okay? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Selena is just lucky she releases in times where 112k sales in first week are considered "good numbers" :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And enjoy your singer who drinks olive oil to make her "vocals" smoother WDcb.gif

Too much text and still not proving anything, little channels opinions are based on the opinion of big sources, like you... “Future Nostalgia” is marketing, the drama that girl played after the leak of her album was fake just to justify the release of the album in the middle of the crisis, the lipsyncs she did are... Not funny at all and the remix album is just a mess and a FLOP like her last singles. But you can enjoy your pokerface wannabe with no stage presence while you finish the school my dear...

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Too much text and still not proving anything, little channels opinions are based on the opinion of big sources, like you... “Future Nostalgia” is marketing, the drama that girl played after the leak of her album was fake just to justify the release of the album in the middle of the crisis, the lipsyncs she did are... Not funny at all and the remix album is just a mess and a FLOP like her last singles. But you can enjoy your pokerface wannabe with no stage presence while you finish the school my dear...

Well unlike you, i am not just ****ting on Selena (minus me criticizing her vocals) but also providing receipts. You are acting like she is some very problematic celebrity when the truth is there was no problem with her, but the choreography she did. She has improved massively in stage presence and her choreography. Imagine thinking you can know how an artist who devoted one year of their life, sleepless nights and hard work into making ONE album feels when they have their album leaked by some emotion-less leakers, do you even know that feeling? Would you call Selena fake, if Rare ever got leaked and if she got emotional for a project she has worked for 3-years? Also we are noone to talk about lipsyncing when the face we stan has been doing it for 20 years. The remix album was messy but doesnt de-evaluate the experience of the original album. But its okay, i will wait for your receipts for when someone except you says Rare is better than Future Nostalgia. Adios.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well unlike you, i am not just ****ting on Selena (minus me criticizing her vocals) but also providing receipts. You are acting like she is some very problematic celebrity when the truth is there was no problem with her, but the choreography she did. She has improved massively in stage presence and her choreography. Imagine thinking you can know how an artist who devoted one year of their life, sleepless nights and hard work into making ONE album feels when they have their album leaked by some emotion-less leakers, do you even know that feeling? Would you call Selena fake, if Rare ever got leaked and if she got emotional for a project she has worked for 3-years? Also we are noone to talk about lipsyncing when the face we stan has been doing it for 20 years. The remix album was messy but doesnt de-evaluate the experience of the original album. But its okay, i will wait for your receipts for when someone except you says Rare is better than Future Nostalgia. Adios.

I think so. Hasta nunca, chica de los gifs...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block