Did anyone else go to Record Store Day?

PickleSpears

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The record store near my house only had 3 copies. I got the last one. I over slept because I was a drunk mess last night and missed my alarm. They basically had you call at 7 am and buy and pick up later. I called at 7:30 am and got the last one. Not a lot of stores had it in the Phoenix area. 

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm sure there will still be record stores with it available online at retail price. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Wouldn’t count on it unless you literally buy it this instance. I managed to snatch one off a store in Germany (Online) they had 4700 copies and they were out of stock after 2 hours of it being available. 

This is Britney’s only release in the last 4 years and it’s surprisingly a decent one.

3 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Wouldn’t count on it unless you literally buy it this instance. I managed to snatch one off a store in Germany (Online) they had 4700 copies and they were out of stock after 2 hours of it being available. 

This is Britney’s only release in the last 4 years and it’s surprisingly a decent one.

Isn't it limited to 4600 copies worldwide? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Happy I was able to get it from a record store at retail price. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

29 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Aren't we supposed to be boycotting the brand or something? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: idk not judging id never do that, but :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

This is not some cheap doll house like the in the zone. It’s a well executed celebration of her legacy. 

I know it doesn’t justify it but music barely make any money for her right now and there are very limited copies for this to be a cash grab by their team.

Just now, Dream Within a Dream said:

This is not some cheap doll house like the in the zone. It’s a well executed celebration of her legacy. 

I know it doesn’t justify it but music barely make any money for her right now and there are very limited copies for this to be a cash grab by their team.

If it is 4600 copies worldwide then i’m the luckiest ***** on the planet lol.

1 minute ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

If it is 4600 copies worldwide then i’m the luckiest ***** on the planet lol.

I just checked. It is. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Although there are two different varieties of the vinyl, one is opaque baby blue and the other is splattered baby blue, so I'm wondering if that's the total amount of both types or if it's just the amount of one type of the variants? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I bought one. It was a close call and the stores I visited didn't have it. Luckily I had enough foresight to buy online when I did; there was a limit of 1 per customer too. I'm excited about it. I love those B-sides.

I was afraid I'd have to pay $50+ on eBay or something if I still wanted it. 

Just now, ZoneGirl said:

I bought one. It was a close call and the stores I visited didn't have it. Luckily I had enough foresight to buy online when I did; there was a limit of 1 per customer too. I'm excited about it. I love those B-sides.

I was afraid I'd have to pay $50+ on eBay or something if I still wanted it. 

For 4 thousand copies i’m surprised they’re selling it at 50$

38 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Well you might have a point then idk :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Archived