Lizzo on the cover of the October issue of Vogue

Slayer

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Gays love when a big woman shows some body positive, but in the community, try being the big guy in the gay community. The hypocrisy.

I feel ya.  I have lost over 100 lbs and still am chunky.  Luckily I found someone who loves me no matter what, but the negativity on dating apps really got to me back in the day.  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Very disappointed with your replies in this thread (one of which I hid).

You are suspended from posting until tomorrow. Please do better. Post with respect towards others or please find another community.

Thank you.

So it's either have the same opinion as Jordan, or not be allowed to have any. Got it! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
43 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

So it's either have the same opinion as Jordan, or not be allowed to have any. Got it! 

Well if that was the case then this comment would have been hidden and suspended too:

12 hours ago, ol123 said:

Why Lizzo though? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

Like, i get it, Lizzo is "in" right now but like, they come out and say Britney isn't a "vogue kind of girl" 

what about Lizzo is? 

Nothing :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

But since the OP was being respectful and polite of his/her opinion, did that get him suspended too? 

Jordan haters trying it again, as always :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

16 hours ago, ol123 said:

Why Lizzo though? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

Like, i get it, Lizzo is "in" right now but like, they come out and say Britney isn't a "vogue kind of girl" 

what about Lizzo is? 

Nothing :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

It's funny they decided Britney isn't a vogue kind of girl, but Kim Kardashian is. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
Seems like they don't like talented and naturally beautiful girls. (I'm not talking about Lizzo, I mean Anna Wintour makes stupid decisions). 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well if that was the case then this comment would have been hidden and suspended too:

But since the OP was being respectful and polite of his/her opinion, did that get him suspended too? 

Jordan haters trying it again, as always :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Better slap him every now and again :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: to make him remember that this here is a forum (Way better than kissing his azz for bonus points like you're doing right now :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:)... His attitude goes completely against the idea of a forum (different opinions may exchange). It's not like the OP was brandishing an automatic weapon running amok. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.