Slayer

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

13 - Why Should I Be Sad?

Overall rate: 7.82

tumblr_lqhor9WbeL1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Iconic 4 U @Itachi

Comments:

·      it was a direct answer to kfed and it felt so good to hear her spill the tea at least!

·     Why is there so little praise for this track? it's easily the most raw song on Blackout. Due to how simple yet fitting the production is, it really lets Britney's vocals and the lyrics speak for themselves. Pharrell creates masterpieces when he works with Britney. Perfect way to close the standard edition of the album. 

·     probably her most personal song, but just compared to most of the other songs on Blackout, it just lacks something 

·      I mean. Its okay but it never clicked with me. 

·     Can we talk of how underrated this song is within the fandom? It is one of the very few personal songs here on Blackout and holds such strong lyricism with its Rn'B instrumentals, and Danjas production here was FIRREEEEE. #Justiceforwhyshouldibesad

·     perfect closer track

·     After the high there’s the come down. I feel like so many fans discredit this song but its Britney moving on but also giving a proper read. 

·     Underrated masterpiece. Perfect way to close this album! 

·      I hate this song. bai.

·      Sad

·       I feel like Britney must have had some input with this one, even though she isn't credited

·     Not necessarily my favorite track on the album but not a bad track by any means

·     A perfect closing track for the album (well, the standard edition anyway). I love how it shares characteristics of a ballad yet it’s a catchy, electro-fused midtempo banger! It’s such a strong empowerment anthem that many can relate to and Pharrell Williams’ backing vocals were a nice touch too. 

·      I don’t get the hate for this track. I feel like this is the moment where the lights in the club turn on and it’s time for Britney to stumble home. I think it’s a great album ender.

·     You really feel for Britney here, but she was totally right, Why should she be sad? I woulda made it a bonus track though...

·     I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. We know Britney can make a good dis track (Guilty, Rockstar, Dramatic). She should have really told KFlop off or better yet... not gave him any time of her album.

·      I think this song is so underrated.

·      I know people will hate me for this, but I just really dislike that song.

·       it's not a bop but i respect the artistic choice

·      It's not a good song but the lyrics are good. It gives a sneak peek to what was going on in Britney's life during the era. So for that I give it a passing grade.

:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

13 - Why Should I Be Sad?

Overall rate: 7.82

tumblr_lqhor9WbeL1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Iconic 4 U @Itachi

Comments:

·      it was a direct answer to kfed and it felt so good to hear her spill the tea at least!

·     Why is there so little praise for this track? it's easily the most raw song on Blackout. Due to how simple yet fitting the production is, it really lets Britney's vocals and the lyrics speak for themselves. Pharrell creates masterpieces when he works with Britney. Perfect way to close the standard edition of the album. 

·     probably her most personal song, but just compared to most of the other songs on Blackout, it just lacks something 

·      I mean. Its okay but it never clicked with me. 

·     Can we talk of how underrated this song is within the fandom? It is one of the very few personal songs here on Blackout and holds such strong lyricism with its Rn'B instrumentals, and Danjas production here was FIRREEEEE. #Justiceforwhyshouldibesad

·     perfect closer track

·     After the high there’s the come down. I feel like so many fans discredit this song but its Britney moving on but also giving a proper read. 

·     Underrated masterpiece. Perfect way to close this album! 

·      I hate this song. bai.

·      Sad

·       I feel like Britney must have had some input with this one, even though she isn't credited

·     Not necessarily my favorite track on the album but not a bad track by any means

·     A perfect closing track for the album (well, the standard edition anyway). I love how it shares characteristics of a ballad yet it’s a catchy, electro-fused midtempo banger! It’s such a strong empowerment anthem that many can relate to and Pharrell Williams’ backing vocals were a nice touch too. 

·      I don’t get the hate for this track. I feel like this is the moment where the lights in the club turn on and it’s time for Britney to stumble home. I think it’s a great album ender.

·     You really feel for Britney here, but she was totally right, Why should she be sad? I woulda made it a bonus track though...

·     I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. We know Britney can make a good dis track (Guilty, Rockstar, Dramatic). She should have really told KFlop off or better yet... not gave him any time of her album.

·      I think this song is so underrated.

·      I know people will hate me for this, but I just really dislike that song.

·       it's not a bop but i respect the artistic choice

·      It's not a good song but the lyrics are good. It gives a sneak peek to what was going on in Britney's life during the era. So for that I give it a passing grade.

OMMMMMGG WHAATTTTT

I will destroy this place for dragging WSIBS like that

4cf4e8ef50ec5f64caef8f7dcf4572b3.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 4