Keeping Up With The Kardashians coming to an end

Slayer

7 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

End of an era :sobbing:

5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: the show that i have watched since i was 12. It's hard to say goodbye :sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

No :sobbing:

I was the first one to say I was sad about this on the thread and thought I was gonna be the only one while everyone rudely celebrates. Let’s all cry togetherimage.gif.b016ecc6698cea93e3fa934c77b301ff.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

End of an era:(

I see some people celebrating, if you don’t like the show it’s easy not to watch it. They clearly move you for such hatred.

You are completely right about this. I would say that Im a casual fan and stopped keeping up about 5 years ago. I wish them the best but also as a “former” fan I felt that its for the best interest.

Kourtney was my fav and she left last season (idk if she fame back) but thats when I knew the rest would begin to crumble. I actually might tune in for the final season just because its like a goodbye for me...

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You are completely right about this. I would say that Im a casual fan and stopped keeping up about 5 years ago. I wish them the best but also as a “former” fan I felt that its for the best interest.

Kourtney was my fav and she left last season (idk if she fame back) but thats when I knew the rest would begin to crumble. I actually might tune in for the final season just because its like a goodbye for me...

Aww Kourtney was my fave too! Kourtney announced a few months she was officially leaving, I would keep watching it still but of course I prefered if Kourt was still there... now we have one season left :(

But I’m surprised it’s ending. Lately, the storyline around the arguments between Kim/Khloe and Kourtney was because Kim and Khloe really wanted to keep the show going but felt Kourt (and even Kris) weren’t putting enough effort. I’m sad :(

• Like 2
  • Leader
Just now, Britneylandia said:

NOOOOOOOOO. I hate this. I wanted them to do the show until they were Kris age and the kids were their age. 

:kidcries:

I honestly don't see it ending forever. I wonder if it'll just be for the next few years while we figure out how to navigate show-creation in a pandemic. They probably had a hard time with the logistics. Bookmark me :deserves:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.