Britney's best cover act just got signe to a major label

The1Closest2U

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Hunty said:

Didn't Pity call her out in an interview and remained silent while the country was electing a proto-fascist president and followed someone who's highly favorable to his government on instagram?

I think it's this video?

She was very rejected by the public at the time of the elections due to these (not having) opinions and so now she has teamed up with a law professor and digital influencer (Gabriela Prioli) and is now a person who defends human causes.

I do not believe that this is legitimate in its principles. I believe that she realized that if she didn't come off the wall and have a opinion, her career would flop, because our country is totally divided into two political poles and people are being very extreme in a way.

It's like Samuel Ingham starting to defend Britney.

I love Francine, she’s a sweet girl just like Britney! I recently DM her to congratulate for this next step of her career and she was so sweet and kind! My fav cover from her is one from the 2001 VMA’s, it was the first time she performed with the snake (Banana) and the audience went nuts! The production wasn’t top notch, but seeing her gestures and choreography, I thought I was seeing Britney on stage! Her costume was impeccable too.

Ps. Even her hair moves the same way as Britney’s, how does she do that? Lol

Here’s the link:

Archived