Britney's best cover act just got signe to a major label

The1Closest2U

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do you mean the singer from Brazil? What happened to her?

she is despicable...no one likes her here in brazil and she cant sing at all. she is always involved in petty fights with other brazilian female singers and gossip bloggers and makes everything she can to be in the news. most of the times she is in the news is because of the multiple guys she has slept with that week

1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

she is despicable...no one likes her here in brazil and she cant sing at all. she is always involved in petty fights with other brazilian female singers and gossip bloggers and makes everything she can to be in the news. most of the times she is in the news is because of the multiple guys she has slept with that week

As long as she loves Mariah, I'm fine with her

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

4 hours ago, s&m said:

Coo

But for me she looks like a young Jessica Simpson not Britney

Thing is: is difficult to choose a video from her, she really had the mannerisms of Britney. She went to national TV several times to peform Slave with full production, snake and all, but they made her sing live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzAhEP_sSO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaCebscjhhw

4 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I'm very pleased for Francinne as she clearly is very talented and the best Britney impersonator I've ever seen.

I don't think I choose her best video as cover, but if people really search for her performance on youtube they will see how good she really was as Britney cover act.

3 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO, this is true. I cant stand to hear so much gossip about her here, can we cancel her please ????

17 minutes ago, The1Closest2U said:

I don't think I choose her best video as cover, but if people really search for her performance on youtube they will see how good she really was as Britney cover act.

It is true, she had a good time as a cover here in Brazil. And she always praises the Queen in her acc. She doesnt deny the origins. :fakecry:

3 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

If she wanted to use Mariah as a stepping stone to the US market, she could have used a more popular artist at the moment, like Ariana grande. 

ariana and anitta are the  same age plus ariana still has no legacy. she sucks the balls of legendary artists such as mariah or madonna because she is very aware of their status. 

18 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

hope she dont end up having to prostitute herself like that anitta girl

18 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do you mean the singer from Brazil? What happened to her?

13 hours ago, nanabs said:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO, this is true. I cant stand to hear so much gossip about her here, can we cancel her please ????

Didn't Pity call her out in an interview and remained silent while the country was electing a proto-fascist president and followed someone who's highly favorable to his government on instagram?

I think it's this video?

Archived