[VIDEO] BRITNEY CRYING - 2 YEARS AGO

lipeservat

Hey barmy how y'all doing ?

Today it's been 2 years I went to Europe to see Britney at the Piece of Me Tour.

I also met her that day in Blackpool, and I recorded her crying at the stage during Freakshow. I do miss seeing her live, but in that moment I realized that something was wrong with her. Also that day, one of her body guards told me and King Alex that she would be performing in a Brand New Residency (Domination) in February 2019. 

If you haven't seen the video yet here is the link:

=[ 

What are your thoughts about it? 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Either she was sad about the show ending OR she was crying at being boo’d bc she messed up the country and they booed. This world tour really threw her off she was super spacey I remember before freak show she would always ask her dancer what song was next and ask where she was :/

I remember even before the show at my meet with her, she was a little sad and you could see in hw\er face that she was crying before thew show.

118586913_10225196632410037_463600156598

11 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

People do hate on the European tour but my London show was perfect in my eyes.

What makes you think that? We celebrated Britney in Europe. The Piece of Me show was not popular as a show. But that had nothing to do with Britney. Everyone was happy to finally see Britney again

50 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

What makes you think that? We celebrated Britney in Europe. The Piece of Me show was not popular as a show. But that had nothing to do with Britney. Everyone was happy to finally see Britney again

I felt like the fans anywhere outside of US are more passionate in her shows, in terms of singing along with her and making more noises lol 

48 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

It pisses me off that they didn't even give her some time before just starting the music for Freakshow (or maybe they did, I don't know how long that pause is supposed to be). But damn, can you give Britney some time to collect herself before making her jump into the next number? :whitneyshade:

They didnt give her time at all, the video has no edit at all, they were extremely rude and also she cries in the beginning of the song 

12 minutes ago, lipeservat said:

I had the most fun in the european leg shows, but this meet and greet in particular was very odd. 

Here i have a video about it: 

R u brazilian ??

Eu lembro de ter visto seu vídeo e como achei tudo estranho. Com ctz tinha muita coisa errada, não duvido dela ter sido forçada a fazer esses shows.

Muitos acharam que o choro era pelo fim da tour, mas eu nunca acreditei nisso.

Seria interessante se a galera que teve contato nos bastidores com ela ou com pessoas da equipe relatassem mais do que passaram. Alguns falaram que aquela Robin ficava olhando torto, como se tivesse nojo.

So sad...

Archived