The Under Grad Lawyer On Insta

SumoCyco2017

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Can u contact her and do a live with her? She already said shed do a live debate with someone that wanted to deny they were human trafficking her!! Contact her!!! 

I would love to debate this with her but I am not a lawyer in the USA! I am not fully aware of the american law so I don't believe I would be that helpful! I admire her courage but she also needs to be careful.. and I am not referring to Britney Team, as a Lawyer she is under strict ethical rules (but I believe she is not yet a "real" lawyer... if she is not admitted to the Bar, she only has a law degree, these are different things).

2 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I would love to debate this with her but I am not a lawyer in the USA! I am not fully aware of the american law so I don't believe I would be that helpful! I admire her courage but she also needs to be careful.. and I am not referring to Britney Team, as a Lawyer she is under strict ethical rules (but I believe she is not yet a "real" lawyer... if she is not admitted to the Bar, she only has a law degree, these are different things).

Yea shes not passed the bar yet. But isnt she doing the ethical thing by digging into all this? Arent it the lawyers and everyone else involved that swore to uphold justice that are not being the ethical ones? And i did t want u to debate with her about her saying the team is basically trafficking her, i wanted u to contact her so that there were 2 ppl that swore to uphold justice talking together about this topic 

Archived