Do you guys have a diamond thread on Exhale?

Blackout2006

35 minutes ago, Towelney said:

How do you check? I want to see what mine is :snooptoya:

It’s simple!:

• Go to your profile
  • Press “View profile”
  • Go to the “Topics”
  • And u can see views 👁👄👁
34 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Under your profile you go to your topics. And it’s not about views it’s about comments :jj: and imma stop there because b2006 wants a diamond thread and she’s not getting it from me :riri:

It isn’t about the comments like said before :shameless:

Its all about the views, and there shouldn’t be an issue if I have a diamond thread, Chile :shameless:
But ATLEAST I didn’t need one of my friends to have their Romeo & Juliet story with their husbands in order for my thread to have 1k replies :shameless:

Also it’s a he* :shameless:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

They can't be correct if I have 3 singles charting in the Top 20 :shameless:

Just gotta release an album that will make me the new Princess of Pop and dethrone you and the other grannies. :shameless:

Hunty, top 20 for a new artist is lackluster :shameless:

Also u can dethrone me only when u manage to sell 7 million records, have a diamond thread, have the most liked post for 3 days :shameless:

Also i am Prince of Exhale :shameless:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hunty, top 20 for a new artist is lackluster :shameless:

Also u can dethrone me only when u manage to sell 7 million records, have a diamond thread, have the most liked post for 3 days :shameless:

Also i am Prince of Exhale :shameless:

Top 20 with some of the singles ONLY being released to radio. And 2/3 of the ones that got released charted in the top 10 with one of them going #1. :shameless:

I'm coming for you weave, sister. 

I'm the Rihanna of Exhale, saving my album which will go Diamond in a day (and outsell your threads on this forum in a week:shameless: ) for the next Exhale meltdown in 2090. :letitburn:

:riri:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Top 20 with some of the singles ONLY being released to radio. And 2/3 of the ones that got released charted in the top 10 with one of them going #1. :shameless:

I'm coming for you weave, sister. 

I'm the Rihanna of Exhale, saving my album which will go Diamond in a day (and outsell your threads on this forum in a week:shameless: ) for the next Exhale meltdown in 2090. :letitburn:

:riri:

We will have to wait and see :shameless:

Release yr next thread, and let’s see how it fares out :shameless:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.