Do you guys have a diamond thread on Exhale?

Blackout2006

32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What are you talking about? What you quoted me only made you look petty because I said I see it from both sides BUT at the end of the day Jordan wants us to comment and not just view a thread. The only shady one here is you per usual. I’m done trying to give you chances little troll 

What was even petty about it? I just said we already had a discussion about it and settled the matter and i was surprised you did not tell roxxy about that. Why are you guys insulting me in your post? I have not called you any words, so whats making you think its cool to do that to me. And if you are doing giving me chances, then so be it because i too have been trying to give you chances.

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What was even petty about it? I just said we already had a discussion about it and settled the matter and i was surprised you did not tell roxxy about that. Why are you guys insulting me in your post? I have not called you any words, so whats making you think its cool to do that to me. And if you are doing giving me chances, then so be it because i too have been trying to give you chances.

But you are a troll. You love to get reactions out of people and that’s exactly what a troll does. We didn’t settle anything though and that’s what caught me by surprise because you’re making it seem that you and I had some sort of alliance that decided things and now that @Roxxy is back you’re going to let her know. I was being courteous and trying to understand your point of view, but I never once agreed with you. If I gave you that impression then you were mistaken. At this point it doesn’t benefit us to keep going back and forth 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But you are a troll. You love to get reactions out of people and that’s exactly what a troll does. We didn’t settle anything though and that’s what caught me by surprise because you’re making it seem that you and I had some sort of alliance that decided things and now that @Roxxy is back you’re going to let her know. I was being courteous and trying to understand your point of view, but I never once agreed with you. If I gave you that impression then you were mistaken. At this point it doesn’t benefit us to keep going back and forth 

"Love to get reactions"? Please. Someone who is calling anything me SHE wants in my thread, you dont expect me to reply to her? I am done with it! I am being called a wannabe of hers when i could give a cr- Nvm...but my point is i am not replying for erupting a reaction, and i too understood your view because you MADE A POINT! I agreed with you! Thats what i mean! We "settled" the discussion where we both understood each others views.

5 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

How many do I have even tho the requirements Of this so called “diamond thread” that was never even talked about before this year is still being debated :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

(probably zero but where do I find my biggest “selling” thread :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:)

Well in terms of views, you need 10k views which translates into 10.000.000 units :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

And in terms of pages, you need 50+ pages :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

And about that, u go to your account, press "view profile" and go to topics and u will find yr threads along with views :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

The highest u have sold is 5.000.000 units :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well in terms of views, you need 10k views which translates into 10.000.000 units :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

And in terms of pages, you need 50+ pages :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

And about that, u go to your account, press "view profile" and go to topics and u will find yr threads along with views :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

The highest u have sold is 5.000.000 units :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

i outsold knees last two albums combined :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

now where is my check :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block