Kanye West wants to create a Christian-approved version of TikTok called JesusTok

• Community Leader

kanye-tik.jpg.204e5d1ecf9af3eb5bbe5d5b9d14412c.jpg

Kanye West decided not to pause before Tweeting again, sharing his thoughts on a Christian version of TikTok called JesusTok. 

"A VISION JUST CAME TO ME... JESUS TOK        I WAS WATCHING TIK TOK WITH MY DAUGHTER AND AS A CHRISTIAN FATHER I WAS DISTURBED BY A LOT OF THE CONTENT BUT I COMPLETELY LOVED THE TECHNOLOGY," he Tweeted in all caps. Because this is very important.

"WE PRAY WE CAN COLLABORATE WITH TIK TOK TO MAKE A CHRISTIAN MONITORED VERSION THAT FEELS SAFE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND THE WORLD     IN JESUS NAME   AMEN"

There's so much to unpack here. Between his recent mental state, to the potential ban on the app, to the religious part... I- I'm not sure what to think or how to comment. 

Exhale, I need your help. Thoughts?

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this happens we should promote Brightest Morning Star and make it the hit it deserved to be  

young children should not use smartphone 

Posted Images

I can't wait for him to have his service where he invites all the hollywood fools to come drinketh from his fountain. Lets see how that turns out :cheese:

• Like 1