Noticed something odd in Big Eyes

17 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I know you did not specify you believe she wrote the caption to that Big Eyes post, but I assume you do since you are trying to analyse that movie. If I'm wrong, sorry in advance, but: why are you so sure she wrote the caption? What is your evidence? Why do you suppose she actually watched that movie? And, most importantly, why it seems that when there is a "secret message" to investigate (like in this case) she magically has control of her account, while when there is a caption which does not fit with the narrative of "Britney is trying to say something" Lou and others are attacked and Britney cannot access the Internet at all?

I believe similarly to Jordan, where there’s a separate private account or something where Britney posts pictures with captions and a team of people (or a social media manager) decides which posts to go up or approves her posts. That’s why there are rumors of her having “secret messages” in her posts. She asks us in the post: “while you’re at it, WATCH BIG EYES.” SHE is telling us to watch Big Eyes (which is a movie about a woman who is an artist and her husband takes all the credit for her art and all of her money... she is silenced about her art and cannot explain to the public where her inspiration comes from). I think she was trying to get the message across that this is happening to her. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Britney has 100% control on her IG account it's quite obvious it's her, that's pretty much all the control she has over her life tbh

Uh you mean when she's answering q&a's that nobody ever asked and ignoring everything else going on? And her handlers that don't want to lose her money are completely ok with her having 100% control over her direct link to the public? 

Is that what you mean? :bieber:

54 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I know you did not specify you believe she wrote the caption to that Big Eyes post, but I assume you do since you are trying to analyse that movie. If I'm wrong, sorry in advance, but: why are you so sure she wrote the caption? What is your evidence? Why do you suppose she actually watched that movie? And, most importantly, why it seems that when there is a "secret message" to investigate (like in this case) she magically has control of her account, while when there is a caption which does not fit with the narrative of "Britney is trying to say something" Lou and others are attacked and Britney cannot access the Internet at all?

Hello🙂  obviously I am not Britney’s worker or have anymore information on her than the average fan.

I can say I did work with people 24/7 💯 live in care with adults with mental health issues on all levels.

Britney, like any other patient, has a “personal plan.” This will outline her goals for the year. This plan is made without the guardian. She meet independently with her case worker. The case worker let’s her guardianship, family, staff, etc any information Britney wants them to know.  Everyone I worked with has had a cell phone in their personal plan. It might have limited access, parental controls, they can block numbers, but they can’t look through her phone or texts unless given consent. Yes each state and case is different. If you are ever caught denying them any of their liberties you are charged with Neglect. Neglect can be anything. Yes, anyone can find ways to manipulate. It’s seems very apparent Britney has access to her IG and cellphone. She might be forbidden to say anything about her Legal case like the rest of the family. She could be on a tight schedule or a relaxed one that would involve her drs and case worker, not the guardianship. Half the people I worked with had jobs, Shopping, social lives, dates, I have had to buy cigarettes, blunt wraps, ****ography, and  c o n d o m s before😂 You can get married, I attended a wedding! Also many patients have children and own their own homes and cars. It’s literally every day simple life just under different circumstances. Britney’s job is much more involved so she will have a S h I t ton of people making sure all her ducks are in a row and she is where she needs to be. Her daily plan has most definitely changed and slowed since Vegas) Again this is speculation cause I don’t know her case or California State Regulations but from my 5-6 years of experience. I would be FLOORED if her case didn’t have a similar foundation. If she can be behind the wheel of a automobile she has a lot of freedoms. Big red flags 🚩 in her case though 

1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

Britney has 100% control on her IG account it's quite obvious it's her, that's pretty much all the control she has over her life tbh

I tend to agree that she does post most things. Don't say it too loud though, we are definitely a minority and people have forgotten that it's okay to have a different opinion than others.

Do people really think that Britney knowingly records all these videos (probably hundreds more) with the intention of letting them sit in her camera roll? And then her team logs in to her icloud, posts the photos/video, and Britney doesn't know about it? Please! 

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Do people really think that Britney knowingly records all these videos (probably hundreds more) with the intention of letting them sit in her camera roll? And then her team logs in to her icloud, posts the photos/video, and Britney doesn't know about it? Please! 

"Britney Spears" is a celebrity. Her brand has millions of followers on Instagram. The account you are referring to is the account of Britney Spears the brand, not Britney the person. It's not like they wickedly hide what they post from her, her consensus might still be important (possibly). However, I think it's childish imagining these stars use social networks as we do. From Lady Gaga to Ariana Grande, from Justin Bieber to Shawn Mendes, these celebrities do not run their business accounts by themselves, and that has nothing to do with the conservatorship: they are brands, and they thus influence millions of people. The posts on their accounts are not casual. 

Archived