Noticed something odd in Big Eyes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear some people on this forum are so unimaginative. Obviously its "not Brit" in the painting. But for the last couple of months lets not pretend that Brit's instagram haven't been posting pics of her with this aesthetic. Could it be Britney saw this film months or years ago and has been trying to tell us something with her "big eye" pictures and we just weren't getting it until she pretty much had to put it on a billboard for us to get it?

It does look a lot like Britney imo...

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I swear some people on this forum are so unimaginative. Obviously its "not Brit" in the painting. But for the last couple of months lets not pretend that Brit's instagram haven't been posting pics of her with this aesthetic. Could it be Britney saw this film months or years ago and has been trying to tell us something with her "big eye" pictures and we just weren't getting it until she pretty much had to put it on a billboard for us to get it?

It does look a lot like Britney imo...

Exactly; I’m not a conspiracy theorist and I don’t like all the “call 911” or wear yellow stuff, but I really felt like Britney asked us to watch Big Eyes in her post about the film and so I did and happened to notice this painting. I’m a facial painter myself (and have done a ton of Britney portraits) , so maybe that’s the only reason why it intrigued me. It absolutely looks like her. And Brit loves this aesthetic it seems. Thanks for agreeing though!! 

I know you did not specify you believe she wrote the caption to that Big Eyes post, but I assume you do since you are trying to analyse that movie. If I'm wrong, sorry in advance, but: why are you so sure she wrote the caption? What is your evidence? Why do you suppose she actually watched that movie? And, most importantly, why it seems that when there is a "secret message" to investigate (like in this case) she magically has control of her account, while when there is a caption which does not fit with the narrative of "Britney is trying to say something" Lou and others are attacked and Britney cannot access the Internet at all?

4 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I know you did not specify you believe she wrote the caption to that Big Eyes post, but I assume you do since you are trying to analyse that movie. If I'm wrong, sorry in advance, but: why are you so sure she wrote the caption? What is your evidence? Why do you suppose she actually watched that movie? And, most importantly, why it seems that when there is a "secret message" to investigate (like in this case) she magically has control of her account, while when there is a caption which does not fit with the narrative of "Britney is trying to say something" Lou and others are attacked and Britney cannot access the Internet at all?

Britney has 100% control on her IG account it's quite obvious it's her, that's pretty much all the control she has over her life tbh

Archived