Les presento el pop chileno.

chile.jpg.316e7bee570a5d1b62f5ac50ef56ee5f.jpgHello b-army and exhalers. I present to you the female pop artists of the moment in the country for those who like to discover new music.
For those who do not know Chile is a country of 17 million people. It is next to Argentina, it is very long and narrow. I will leave you a small review and 2 music videos (my favorite and the last one released)

The music market is very small and since 2016 multinational record companies began to support musicians. Here is my list of the top pop girls.
1. Denise Rosenthal: Composer, producer. He has a 12-year career, beginning to play in pop bands in his teens. In 2013 he released his first solo album "Fiesta" but his explosion was in 2017 with the album "Cambio de piel". Her music is about empowerment, feminism, self-love, and positivity. His latest song "Gira" that will be part of his new album postponed by the pandemic. Denise stands out for being able to sing and dance at the same time

2. Cami: Composer, loves poetry. Camila Gallardo rose to fame with “The Voice” in 2015. She was the Chilean artist with the most streaming between 2017-2018. He has two albums on the market, "Rosa" style "bubblegum pop" and a Latin folk album "Monstruo" (released before folklore :lemmetellu:). Camila presents a more artistic, complicated and risky proposal. His lyrics speak of feeling and love seen in a very artistic way. Its top notes are Xtina Level.

3. Paloma Mami: Paloma Mami had a Britney Spears explosion in Chile, achieving numbers never before seen. His style is reggaeton and trap. She is not a Chilean national, she was born in New York and lived there until she was 16 years old

4. Princesa Alba: She became known like Rebecca Black in 2017 for her video “My only one” because the autotune and her pop were not inserted in the GP. However, he has managed to release several songs independently. His latest video is animated and was inspired by the style of Oops as you can see. She is the best known independent artist of the moment.

• Love 6
  • Content Curators

Thanks for sharing, this was really interesting. The only singers I know from Chile are Beto Cuevaa / La Ley which I love and Mon Laferte. I really liked Cami (aqui estoy) :bop:  total bop and Princesa Alba :bop:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

19 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Thanks for sharing, this was really interesting. The only singers I know from Chile are Beto Cuevaa / La Ley which I love and Mon Laferte. I really liked Cami (aqui estoy) :bop:  total bop and Princesa Alba :bop:

How great that you liked Princess Alba :makeitrain:What do you think of Denise? she is one of my favs along with Britney

Como buen chileno no podia no comentar este post:meryl:

We have very good and talented female artists here. My fav I would say is Paloma Mami, hope one day she makes it big worldwide. Her style is very appealing an interesting not forgetting she's extremely ****:ari:

Not Steady remains her best song tbh

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Como buen chileno no podia no comentar este post:meryl:

We have very good and talented female artists here. My fav I would say is Paloma Mami, hope one day she makes it big worldwide. Her style is very appealing an interesting not forgetting she's extremely ****:ari:

Not Steady remains her best song tbh

Habia publicado una respuesta y se me borró :cheese: me gusta la Paloma pero me ha decepcionado el poco material que saca... además que no te debi besar, mami y goteo son canciones que debes escuchar harto para que te gusten...y es malo considerando que saca temas como toques de queda en el país jaja

Me da una paja usar el google traductor jajaja este sitio web debería tener un traductor automático.  Que pasó con eso @Jordan Miller:truthtea:

12 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Habia publicado una respuesta y se me borró :cheese: me gusta la Paloma pero me ha decepcionado el poco material que saca... además que no te debi besar, mami y goteo son canciones que debes escuchar harto para que te gusten...y es malo considerando que saca temas como toques de queda en el país jaja

Me da una paja usar el google traductor jajaja este sitio web debería tener un traductor automático.  Que pasó con eso @Jordan Miller:truthtea:

Estoy esperando su album. Espero que tenga buenos temas, porque como dices tu, ultimamente no son muy buenos jeje. Pero para mi Not Steady es suficiente y tambien me gusta harto No Te Debí Besar.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

featured :saycheese:

:OMGney: thank u so much for helping my theme getout the flop :yasqueen: Chilean music is not commercial like Colombian or Argentine music, but it is full of beautiful lyrics, and the singers are left to compose, produce and have the artistic direction of their music;)

thanks for locating my fav (Denise Rosenthal) as the main photo :bop:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Omg I didn’t know Paloma Mami was raised in Chile. :makeitrain:

I actually like her music. She makes some good s3x anthems. :feelingit:

Paloma grew up in New York, but spent all her vacations in Chile because her family is from here. He moved to Chile in his teens

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

love this from Denise. Can't believe this song is 9 years. I was like 18:katycry:

I love fiesta era. My favorite is turn it up

I'll post other songs from the other divas in case someone else is interested

You forgot Alex Andwanther, he has very good songs. I love Paloma Mami but I feel like she doesn't have anything Chilean in her music or lyrics.

te olvidaste de Alex Andwanther,tiene muy buenas canciones.Me gusta la Paloma mami pero siento que ella no tiene nada de chilena en su musica o letras.

On 8/7/2020 at 11:24 PM, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

chile.jpg.316e7bee570a5d1b62f5ac50ef56ee5f.jpgHello b-army and exhalers. I present to you the female pop artists of the moment in the country for those who like to discover new music.
For those who do not know Chile is a country of 17 million people. It is next to Argentina, it is very long and narrow. I will leave you a small review and 2 music videos (my favorite and the last one released)

The music market is very small and since 2016 multinational record companies began to support musicians. Here is my list of the top pop girls.
1. Denise Rosenthal: Composer, producer. He has a 12-year career, beginning to play in pop bands in his teens. In 2013 he released his first solo album "Fiesta" but his explosion was in 2017 with the album "Cambio de piel". Her music is about empowerment, feminism, self-love, and positivity. His latest song "Gira" that will be part of his new album postponed by the pandemic. Denise stands out for being able to sing and dance at the same time

2. Cami: Composer, loves poetry. Camila Gallardo rose to fame with “The Voice” in 2015. She was the Chilean artist with the most streaming between 2017-2018. He has two albums on the market, "Rosa" style "bubblegum pop" and a Latin folk album "Monstruo" (released before folklore :lemmetellu:). Camila presents a more artistic, complicated and risky proposal. His lyrics speak of feeling and love seen in a very artistic way. Its top notes are Xtina Level.

3. Paloma Mami: Paloma Mami had a Britney Spears explosion in Chile, achieving numbers never before seen. His style is reggaeton and trap. She is not a Chilean national, she was born in New York and lived there until she was 16 years old

4. Princesa Alba: She became known like Rebecca Black in 2017 for her video “My only one” because the autotune and her pop were not inserted in the GP. However, he has managed to release several songs independently. His latest video is animated and was inspired by the style of Oops as you can see. She is the best known independent artist of the moment.

You forgot song Mami by Paloma, that one is the best <3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block