Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 31] BONUS EPISODE 💛🧡💜

Roxxy

Thank you so much Roxxy for hosting this!! I feel like some of my song choices were kinda lame but it was great to discover loads of cool music either way.

For my fellow exhalers! :hugs:

(dd it's not embedding....)

Edited by Roxxy
Embedded the link for you. TEEHEE🧡💛💜
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Thank you so much Roxxy for hosting this!! I feel like some of my song choices were kinda lame but it was great to discover loads of cool music either way.

Thank you for participating always! Please support Season 2 when it premieres. :hugs:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes he’s my OG and he always makes my team :kylie: do you have Pokémon Go? :shameless:

Yes, back in 2016 I downloaded the apk file because the game wasn't available in my country at first:shameless: 

Now I don't play it that frequently but I still like it from now and then:shameless:

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I’m only seeing this now, so bummed I missed it

I will be here for Season 2

How could you miss it when every episode was featured. :lessons: :haha:

It's alright. You can recap all 30 episodes if you want. Just go through the General Section. :bigkiss:

See you in Season 2! :barbie:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

@IonutM HIIII this one is for you :milkney:

oh my my :thirsty: I'm ready for it

Anyway, I'm bummed that you didn't use Alexandra Stan's cover of S&M:chrissy: She even apologized to Britney when she messed up the lyrics:chrissy: unbothered Romanian queen

Spoiler

I dedicate this song to you

:truthtea:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Anyway, I'm bummed that you didn't use Alexandra Stan's cover of S&M:chrissy:

Oohh I'm sorry I didn't know about it, let me make it up to you :milkney: whatever you desire no limits.:thirsty:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

:makeitrain: how did you know, that's the only song I like from Beautiful Trauma :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.