White gays are dangerous and cant be trusted

Itsrickybish
Message added by Jordan Miller

Locked: incites hate. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I see how it is. Not only do you spread unnecessary hate about every artist you dislike, you're also an insecure **** that projects his own insecurities onto other people by generalizing and being low-key racist. Coming up with nonsense just to feel superior based on trivial attributes that don't (or at least shouldn't) represent you or your personality / achievements / skills / etc. because you have nothing else to offer. We hate to see it. I hope to god you're just a troll. :chrissy:

4 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yes it is, so @Roxxy can you like :ban: the OP?

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I reported it

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Ok, I see how it is. Not only do you spread unnecessary hate about every artist you dislike, you're also an insecure **** that projects his own insecurities onto other people by generalizing and being low-key racist. Coming up with nonsense just to feel superior based on trivial attributes that don't (or at least shouldn't) represent you or your personality / achievements / skills / etc. because you have nothing else to offer. We hate to see it. I hope to god you're just a troll. :chrissy:

I too reported it. Must be another edgy teenager ****ting on all singers he dislikes :chrissy:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

There’s nothing low-key about it. This is blatant racism :wtf:

Archived