Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 21]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

OMG I convinced my sister Stupid **** was late night HBO **** :queenie:

THATS MY FAVORITE GIRLICIOUS SONG :lessons: I was going to use it as my pick today and rewatched the video yesterday. It’s a lot more :katyfrog: than I remember. Now I know where my h0ëish side comes from :checkit:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

THATS MY FAVORITE GIRLICIOUS SONG :lessons: I was going to use it as my pick today and rewatched the video yesterday. It’s a lot more :katyfrog: than I remember. Now I know where my h0ëish side comes from :checkit:

Me too lmao but can’t believe how cringe it is :queenie: the get down, get, get, get down part was my fave :haha:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i hope someone pick Lose My Breath :badthoughts:

and Cater 2 U. where Beyoncé got a swimming pool, Kelly a car, and Michelle a ******* chair :didilie:

#PoorMichelle

but loved her verse there tbh, in fact i love her verses in Destiny Fulfilled she finally outsang Beyoncé and Kelly but she's still #PoorMichelle :meltdown:

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods

I see we already have two kpop queen girl groups, Blackpink and SNSD, so I'm adding the third group that dominated Kpop, MY MAIN *****ES, 2NE1.

The domination is now real. Lets serve some goddesses :groovin:

Edit: Crrap I didn't realize someone had already put 2ne1 :orangu: someone please include ITZY or 4minute :wontcry:

• Love 4