Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 21]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1595338677637.thumb.jpg.552e577d08aa9ba1a69132f59f791e49.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Yesterday was sooo fun. I knew a boy band theme would be fire. And y'all didn't disappoint - as usual. Well, sorta. :tiffdrink:

I'm happy that our list is very diverse. From really old Daddy boy bands like Take That and Boyzone to really contemporary ones like 5 Seconds of Summer. :makeitrain:

So which boy band reigned supreme yesterday? Well... with a total of 9 entries, our boy band Kings are *NSYNC. While our runners up with 6 entries are the Backstreet Boys. Everybody (Backstreet's Back) was entered twice. :jtum: No surprise there since they are practically the two biggest boy bands ever. :thelook:

We also had K-Pop entries for the second consecutive day. A first since Day 1 and 2. :barbie:

Really bummed that The Call and Drowning by BSB didn't make the list. I was also waiting for A1's Same Old Brand New You. :yesplease: Also, lowkey disappointed LFO and 98 Degrees didn't make the cut. :queenie:

Anyway, check out all the entries that made it. I present to you Exhale's 2020 Boy Band Compilation. 💛🧡💜

A song you like by a boy band

We're down to our last 10 days, Exhalers! You all expected it for sure. So i'm giving it to y'all. I know we all love our empowering h0e anthems. So let's start!

DAY 21: A song you like by a girl group.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You can not repeat a song you already entered in previous days

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 7
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genie - Girls' Generation 💛🧡💜

I finally get the chance to share this side of me. That I listen to K-Pop, of course I gotta rep for my Asian sisters. The OG Queens of K-Pop. :makeitrain: The ones that led the Korean Wave around the world. The legendary and iconic, Girls' Generation. I chose this song because it's my stan song. A song from 2009 but it is timeless and a K-Pop classic. A song that perfectly sums up their appeal. Sweet and smexy. This is also the first (mini) album of theirs that I bought. :barbie:

• Love 7