Britney Spears: The Covers Songs...

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2021 at 7:57 PM, Brit52 said:

My Prerogative is her best released cover. 

I always lived that she did so many covers though, I think its a really cool thing about her. Especially as she got to be a bigger star after oops and she kept it up. I wish her next album would have a cover.

I love this remix...

I think a covers album should be the next Britney compilation album to be released while she doesn't release an originals album, as we are already tired of the greatest hits albums. For me the best covers she has ever done are “I Can’t Get No (Satisfaction)”, “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll” and "My Prerogative” and in my opinion they are better than the original versions.

What a masterpiece :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, HereIgoOnMyOwn said:

I think a covers album should be the next Britney compilation album to be released while she doesn't release an originals album, as we are already tired of the greatest hits albums. For me the best covers she has ever done are “I Can’t Get No (Satisfaction)”, “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll” and "My Prerogative” and in my opinion they are better than the original versions.

What a masterpiece :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

This is a very good idea!!! A covers album from Britney. 

I see her covering Alanis Morrissette, Madonna and some other pop classics.