Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI release 'Naughty'

Kpop Sub-unit Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI have just had a music video for "Naughty" released. 

The song is a little bop. The choreography is interesting, intricate,  and flawlessly executed. Irene and Seulgi  look amazing, so it's pretty much everything a kpopstanbutliketellanyone could ever ask for. What are ya'lls opinions?1933041769_images-2020-07-20T152148_277.jpeg.084b73508dbadb906939606f6ab4cae2.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The choreo is incredible, but the MV feels very cheap and low quality. :straddle: "Monster" was so good that I can overlook this, though, as we usually get only 1 MV per era anyway. :kylie:

I think this is supposed to be one part of a series. Besides I think the cool camera work and black and white filter hide the deficiencies. When I think about getting MORE videos though , I'm honestly kind of fine with the low budget. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.