Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 18]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun. :barbie:

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

If he's like that, I got a world tour that they need me at. I can't be sitting 'round here waiting on a man to tell me where the fxck my seat be at, where Mike Will at? :barbie:

The taste!!! :unbelievableney:

Fell off a cliff :tina:

• Haha 3
Spoiler

You can do it Sam. You are strong. You wont post the iconic JT & Madge collab you wanna post so so bad

I just finished having a little convo with myself about todays challenge. And now Im ready.

Here it is. One of my all time favorite collaborations ever. This collab between Xtina and Maroon 5 is a complete banger. And oh boy did I dance to this like Crazy on the Just Dance game.

Moves Like Jagger:

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can do it Sam. You are strong. You wont post the iconic JT & Madge collab you wanna post so so bad

I just finished having a little convo with myself about todays challenge. And now Im ready.

Here it is. One of my all time favorite collaborations ever. This collab between Xtina and Maroon 5 is a complete banger. And oh boy did I dance to this like Crazy on the Just Dance game.

Moves Like Jagger:

Taste!! :meryl:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Do you have the other dates planned out?

I already have 5 themes that I wanna do. :barbie: I just don't know when exactly to use them cause I always just scramble to pick a theme like an hour before, literally while writing the OP. :haha:

• Love 1

One of the best hip hop collaboration of all time; Nicki bodied everyone and had Kanye stating “I’m scared to put this out ‘cause she outdid me on my own song”. Also, Nicki’s verse was voted as the best rap verse of the last decade. NO GENDER PREPOSITION REQUIRED. 

I was like  :didilie: while writing this. So yeah, you get my point. :nicki2:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Style. said:

One of the best hip hop collaboration of all time; Nicki bodied everyone and had Kanye stating “I’m scared to put this out ‘cause she outdid me on my own song”. Also, Nicki’s verse was voted as the best rap verse of the last decade. NO GENDER PREPOSITION REQUIRED. 

I was like  :didilie: while writing this. So yeah, you get my point. :nicki2:

I can do this even while asleep. :barbie:

• Love 2